Democrats Steal 2.4 billion from Social Security to pay for Impeachment Witch Hunt!

The word satire appears several time before the very first sentence of the article and yet you fall for it anyway. :lol:
Unfortunately, Pelosie did infact divert funds. The reporting company may deal a lot in satire but this is reality that should only be satire because it should never happen.
Even after having this pointed out to you you are gonna run with it?

You're even dumber than I thought.

That's pretty impressive considering how dumb I already thought you were.
That’s what conservatives do, that’s who they are: never admit fault, never acknowledge a mistake, never apologize – just like Trump.

The word satire appears several times before the very first sentence of the article and yet you fall for it anyway. :lol:
No, the word Satire refers to the impeachment hearing itself. The 2.5 billion was a transfer from the fed into Nancy Pelosi's office account to pay for this expensive hearing, to buy lies from people who really don't want to but can't pass up picking a pocket or two.

Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.

This does bring up an important point. Since the Democrats are pursuing impeachment purely for their own purposes and not working for the American people, shouldn't they be donating their time?
No, stealing other people's money because they can is good enough for all of them. Just look at their mouthpieces here excusing their leaders for this level of corruption.

The word satire appears several time before the very first sentence of the article and yet you fall for it anyway. :lol:
Unfortunately, Pelosie did infact divert funds. The reporting company may deal a lot in satire but this is reality that should only be satire because it should never happen.
Even after having this pointed out to you you are gonna run with it?

You're even dumber than I thought.

That's pretty impressive considering how dumb I already thought you were.

~~~~~~
One has to wonder where the money came from... Ultimately we the taxpayer paid for this fiasco perpetrated by the PMS/DSA Democrat Leftists...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back