Democrats Speaking Spanish

luisgarcia

Rookie
Jul 2, 2019
So as you probably heard the democrats started speaking Spanish at their debate. Do not get me wrong but knowing multiple languages is awesome. I know Spanish fluently but if you are running to be president you should express your ideas in English. If you start speaking another language you are only dividing us even more.

What about the latin guy, though? Wtf was up with that? :abgg2q.jpg: What's his name?

Oh crap! I knew a Luis Garcia.

I can't say all that in the name of anonymity.

We had some good times, though.

Making fun of the homo Spanish teacher, we gave him holy hell!

Yeah, I wasn't gonna say that, but ok.

¿Tu eres un maricon maestro?

He never broke stride. The man had some fortitude, but he was a homo.

We would give him hell and he never broke. Hoo wee! Me and Luis Garcia gave him holy fucking hell almost every day, a couple others too. I'd coach them on what to say prior to class, or Luis would. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
So as you probably heard the democrats started speaking Spanish at their debate. Do not get me wrong but knowing multiple languages is awesome. I know Spanish fluently but if you are running to be president you should express your ideas in English. If you start speaking another language you are only dividing us even more.

Trump already divided us. The democrats are just pointing out that Spanish speaking citizens are welcome in the Democratic party. Republicans have made it clear they are not welcome in that party.

Trump already divided us. The democrats are just pointing out that Spanish speaking citizens are welcome in the Democratic party. Republicans have made it clear they are not welcome in that party.

Tell that to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, to name a few.

How about Polish? Are they welcome?

Cruz speaks Spanish. Nothing he says could be thought to be accepting of Spanish speaking voters.

Cruz speaks Spanish. Nothing he says could be thought to be accepting of Spanish speaking voters.

Naturally. 'Cause Cruz ain't promising them a boatload of free shit.

As an English-speaking American, citizen of the US, I feel deeply disenfranchised when a political candidate starts spewing some foreign language. Is this candidate interested in me, my interests, my vote? Apparently not since this candidate is babbling in some language other than the language of the land. Makes English-speakers a second class voter.

Democrats are the most pathetic herds ....full of BS......full of hot air.....that you will ever see.

Forum List

Back