Democrats sign up terrorists to vote

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/24/120810.shtml

Sunday, Oct. 24, 2004 12:05 a.m. EDT
Dems Register al-Qaida Terrorists in Ohio Vote Drive

In a bid to get out the vote for John Kerry, Democrat activist groups in Ohio have registered at least two known terrorists involved in a plot to blow up a shopping center.

Nuradin Abdi, a Somali immigrant and admitted al-Qaida member who was indicted earlier this year as part of a conspiracy to blow up the Columbus Mall, was registered to vote by the left-wing group ACORN, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

ACORN has spearheaded an aggressive Democrat vote drive in the battleground states.

Iyman Faris, another new Ohio voter added to the rolls by Democrats, is serving a 20-year jail sentence for his role in surveilling potential al-Qaida targets, including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Dispatch said.

According to Ohio News Now TV network, Abdi's name was added to the rolls by ACORN employee Kevin Eugene Dooley as part of the group's Project Vote operation.

Dooley was indicted earlier this year on two felony election offenses: false election registration and submitting false election signatures to the Ohio Board of Elections.

"As far as board of elections is concerned, Abdi is a registered voter," Ohio board of elections director Matt Damschroeder told ONN.

Only after Abdi's case was exposed did Ohio officials strike his name from the voting rolls, because of his status as an illegal alien.

Faris became a naturalized citizen in 1999 but is not eligible to vote because he's an incarcerated felon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL - ACORN is certainly an appropriate name for an organization comprised of a bunch on nuts.

Democrats are stealing your vote and mine by recruiting illegal voters. This has to stop. There needs to be hard jail time for this type of activity. It is time to send a message to irresponsible activists, regardless of party affiliation, that tampering with the right to vote is a serious issue and will be punished severely.

Man I am just having this nightmare vision of a massive Democrat voter turnout, causing Kerry to win. And a good percentage of those being illegal aliens, felons, dead people, fictional characters, terrorists, people voting twice, etc. And I'm hearing at all these places you don't have to vote where you register or show ID.

It's just that I can SO see Lockhart and his ilk hoping for a good showing among the deceased voting block.

Of course when Republicans don't want to see all these types vote, we are suppressing them. Well guess what. They are either dead, do not exist, or it is illegal for them to do so.

CSM said:
There you guys go again trying to disenfranchise whole blocks of people.

Well dammit, how else are we going to take over the country, scrap the constitution, establish a state sponsored religion, draft everyone over the age of twelve, take the vote away from women, re-establish slavery, and make everyone not in the military work for Haliburton?

Merlin1047 said:
Well dammit, how else are we going to take over the country, scrap the constitution, establish a state sponsored religion, draft everyone over the age of twelve, take the vote away from women, re-establish slavery, and make everyone not in the military work for Haliburton?

Wait when did we decide to let everyone under 12 off the hook?

Children under twelve must attend Brain wash...er.. Life prep and correct thinking classes.

They're not. They will spend the days in stuffy ammo factories putting together bombs and tank shells. On their breaks, which last for 10 minutes in the middle of their 18-hour work days, they will sing songs of merriment to Our Lord and Grand Emperor On High George W. Bush (May He Live Forever).

Hey, I like you guys!

Somebody give me an armband and let's write a marching song.

:cheers2:

The article failed to mention in how many counties and states these guys were registered in. My guess would be 50-100 each.

Forum List

Back