Democrats should press the racism issue on Republicans more

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

I dont think anyone has suggested that Obama is a racist. Stupid, incompetent, and clueless, yes. No wonder you like him.
Also a congressman's wife is not the president.

Which party has an actual black candidate this year?

Fail-O fails again.

People around here sure suggest Obama's racist.

:lol: @ Rabbi in a racism thread. Rllyyyyyyy? lol

I dont think anyone has suggested that Obama is a racist. Stupid, incompetent, and clueless, yes. No wonder you like him.

Fail-O fails again.

Coming from the sack of shat that called me a half Pollack. California girl thinks Obama is racist and all the other rightwingers don't disagree with her. Apparentlz she is the standard of the rightwingers in this forum, they look up to her.

Fail-O fails again.

Coming from the sack of shat that called me a half Pollack. California girl thinks Obama is racist and all the other rightwingers don't disagree with her. Apparentlz she is the standard of the rightwingers in this forum, they look up to her.

Failed again. :lol:

Fail-always can deny that President Obama has demonstrated racist beliefs, but he cannot actually refute it.

Psst. One can be both black AND a racist, Fail-always. Certainly YOU stand as proof enough of that.

As does the Basshole.

I guess he loathes his family, also, and I guess he was never really buddies with the very WHITE Ayers, then, either eh?

Go right ahead, the PEOPLE are friggen SICK of being accused of being a RACIST every time they DISAGREE with the boyking.

Let's see if you all can get the Obama's approval numbers in the low teens. Now THAT would be HISTORIC.

Yes they should that should pretty much put the nail in his coffin. The undecideds are pretty tired of that lie.

Why? It's something everyone takes for granted.

Fail-O fails again.

I will see your Congress-mans wife and raise you a Congresswoman, ever hear of Maxine Waters?

Yes, I think they should too. A full fledged Donkey Bray should do it, if not we could set up a sound system.

I guess he loathes his family, also, and I guess he was never really buddies with the very WHITE Ayers, then, either eh?

So.... let me understand this.... I can have black family, and black friends... but people can still call me a racist, but the same does not work the other way around?

Seriously? That's your argument.

:lol::lol::lol:

Fail-O fails again.

I will see your Congress-mans wife and raise you a Congresswoman, ever hear of Maxine Waters?

Maive waters isn't racist

Why? It's something everyone takes for granted.

Only stupid people, rdean.

Conveniently, that makes you stupid. Oh well.

So.... let me understand this.... I can have black family, and black friends... but people can still call me a racist, but the same does not work the other way around?

Seriously? That's your argument.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stuck on stupid. the lot of them.

Proof Positive you are an idiot.

Yea, she is..... and... she is possibly one of the dumbest females ever to walk the planet - but that is a personal view not necessarily based on research.

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

It's a tad late for you to make a move for the moral high ground, shallow. Seriously. :lol:

Forum List

Back