Democrats should have to do this alone

• Banned
If it really is about helping make sure legal voters vote then why is the democractic having to do all the work to make sure the right to vote for these people isnt allowed be taken from them?

• Banned
Becuase this republican governor doesnt want them to vote

• Banned
see , just another admission that the right doewsnt watn certain voters to have the right to vote

You're avoiding my question. Maybe you missed it.

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

The democrats want dead voters to vote. And dead dogs too. Actually no one should be helping these voters get ID to vote. If they can't figure out how to get an ID card, they certainly couldn't make a decisionon who to vote for. Those voters vote how they are told. That makes them idea democrat voters so the democrats are helping.

• Banned
not if they dont meet the new republican bills designed to keep them from voting

The democrats want dead voters to vote. And dead dogs too. Actually no one should be helping these voters get ID to vote. If they can't figure out how to get an ID card, they certainly couldn't make a decisionon who to vote for. Those voters vote how they are told. That makes them idea democrat voters so the democrats are helping.

where is your proof of this claim?

Why is the governor and his admin not helping these people secure the new demands on then so they can vote?

why sign a law into being and then refuse to hold it back while NOT helping these people secure their right to vote?

why leave it to one party?

that is pretty weird

Why is the republican party not out there helping these people secure the right to vote?

Why is the governor and his admin not helping these people secure the new demands on then so they can vote?

I know you believe that Dem voters are so dumb that they need help to get ID, but the rest of us think they are capable of doing it without someone holding their hands.

Does the republican party not want to make sure all legal voters vote?

why sign a law into being and then refuse to hold it back while NOT helping these people secure their right to vote?

why leave it to one party?

that is pretty weird

Have you EVER in your life told the truth about anything? You're the biggest liar I have ever come across.

You are the biggest f*cking moron i have ever seen.......
There's a special thread posted JUST FOR YOU....why haven't you answered the questions there yet?

SO IS IT OK WITH YOU IF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS VOTE IN OUR ELECTIONS?

It's not hard to get an ID - if they're too stupid to know how to do it, i don't WANT them voting!

if this was JUST about keeping illeagal voters away then why is the republican party not helping just as hard as the democratic party?

Forum List

Back