Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

'Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside'...

...before she's 'perp-walked' aside.

:p

I would personally like to see her and Huma 'perp-walked'...

Hillary could be on tape murdering a puppy and eating the corpse and 40% of America would vote for her.

Oh dems are going to try to elect her than throw her under the bus for Kaine. Writing is on the wall

Hillary's ace up her sleeve is her homosexuality. She needs to come out tomorrow and she wins in a landlslide.

But that would take integrity...something we've never seen from a progressives.

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

There is no integrity. They should have forced her to not only step down, but also to have carted her off to jail months ago themselves. It is a damn shame that so many see "their" candidate or "their" party like one would expect one to see "their" favorite sports team. This, sadly, is the state of politics in the present. It is long past time we leave the right/left paradigm behind and truly look towards creating a viable future.

Some high level dems are going to be voting Trump just to avoid a constitutional crisis of electing someone under criminal indictment.

Really? Why? Trump is the one who will be in federal court on December 16 to face child rape accusations. Not to mention Trump University and several others.

Really? Why? Trump is the one who will be in federal court on December 16 to face child rape accusations. Not to mention Trump University and several others.

Good thing for you that Trump filthy and Hillary is clean. You have no worries.

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

She should step aside because of a baseless right wing witch hunt? lol, what planet are you from? Get a grip dude, she's your next president no matter how much you whine, cry and stomp your feet.

Is Crooked Hillary still dive bar hopping? Maybe she is trying to catch a Lady Gaga gig. :p

She should step aside because of a baseless right wing witch hunt? lol, what planet are you from? Get a grip dude, she's your next president no matter how much you whine, cry and stomp your feet.
I didn't write the article dumb ass. I simply shared it... :lmao:

I didn't write the article dumb ass. I simply shared it... :lmao:

And you shared it because what, you disagreed with it?

Forum List

Back