Democrats shoot two more cops in San Deigo.

More blood on 0bama's hands.

Go fuck yourself dude. Obama didn't pull the fucking trigger. He didn't tell anyone to shoot cops.

I thought you right wing assholes were all about being responsible for what you do? Guess not. Now it's all Obama's fault.

What a dick you are.

Go fuck yourself dude. Obama didn't pull the fucking trigger. He didn't tell anyone to shoot cops.

I thought you right wing assholes were all about being responsible for what you do? Guess not. Now it's all Obama's fault.

What a dick you are.
Have you listened to Obama's speeches dumfuck? He is practically blaming cops for their own demise. Kiss my ass libtard.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats.*
The shooter was a thug.
Conclusion: The shooter was a Democrat.

*It is possible that only 99.9% of thugs are demographic Democrats.

Last edited:
One officer killed. The other expected to survive.

Latino suspect in custody. The results of open borders.

What a dick you are.
Have you listened to Obama's speeches dumfuck? He is practically blaming cops for their own demise. Kiss my ass libtard.
Give us the parts of President Obama's speech where he's "practically blaming cops for their own demise".

What a dick you are.

1. Obama most certainly encouraged them, he has in each and every case from almost the beginning of his disastrous regime.
2. We are all about being responsible and 0bama is partially responsible.
3. ("so and so has blood on their hands") is an expression of responsibility, it is not a direct accusation of guilt. Learn the difference IF you are actually capable of learning.
4. I was going to take that original statement back. This is likely not an execution of cops connected to BLM now that more is being released. I may have jumped the gun on it. It might simply be a case of violent criminals trying to get away. That kind of thing happens and has been a risk of swerving as a police officer forever.

Forum List

Back