Democrats scramble on health care after GOP win

Oh God Rinata, grow up. Geezus.

Obama ignored you and every other American except the rich and people who work in government. Hence, Scott Brown.

At least the cons can now hitch their wagon to someone a tad smarter than Sarah Palin. But I do wonder what they really know about the guy. He's far more moderate than your basic "conservative" tea partier, for example. He's okay with gay marriage and isn't pro-life. Brown is also one of those evil...gasp...LAWYERS.

Sarah Palin is more popular in polls than your "smart" Obama.

Can't wait for her to be president??

Idiocracy (2006) - Plot Summary

Please, link us up to the bending over backwards.

What is remembered and actionable by both what's happened and what may happen:
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO.com Print View

Another bossy bag head. What is with you people always giving orders like you're in charge of something?? :lol:

I will answer this post the way I would like to, Mrs. Crabtree. Actually it is not a secret that Obama has been way to accommodating. It's common knowledge. But here is one article that I got just today, I know you people aren't good at researching.

The Washington Monthly

It doesn't matter how much magneta you add. Did you freaking read the article you linked to? What a crock of shit your post is.

It's right there in black and white. You stupid bag heads think if you say it, other people will believe it. You are all pathological liars. Obama was way, way, too accommodating to the GOP. And it is a fact. You'll never admit it because that's how you people are.

But you cannot change facts no matter how hard you try. $imagesCAH8ZNCW.jpgDump people.jpg

Forum List

Back