Democrats say Palin mimics Bush divisiveness

Ame®icano;766102 said:
Let me ask...

If someone who's running campaign makes a mistake, who is hurting?

If mayor or governor makes a mistake, who is hurting?

I see the point you are trying to make here ...

My answer is that it's entirely subjective ...

Then you must concede that someone who sees the world from the far left is equally dim about it.

Except that he WAS devisive. And I'm not sure that someone who sees the world from the far right is really in a position to understand just how divisive he was.

How absurd---the democrats made every attempt in the book to portray their opponents as incompetant fools. Are you going to try to tell us that is a unifying gesture? :lol:

Except that he WAS devisive. And I'm not sure that someone who sees the world from the far right is really in a position to understand just how divisive he was.
i used to think i was far right, till i met some online that are WAY to the right of me
you dont know what the hell you are talking about because you are so far left you cant even see center, let alone know what someone in the center would be like
i know, to you, bush not giving in to everything the dems wanted is devisive, but people in the real world know better

How absurd---the democrats made every attempt in the book to portray their opponents as incompetant fools. Are you going to try to tell us that is a unifying gesture? :lol:
yeah, this leftwing attack on Palin has been SOOOOO unifying

:lol:

i used to think i was far right, till i met some online that are WAY to the right of me
you dont know what the hell you are talking about because you are so far left you cant even see center, let alone know what someone in the center would be like
i know, to you, bush not giving in to everything the dems wanted is devisive, but people in the real world know better

Did you feel all love for one another at the DNC? That ability to show how they intend to compromise and work with the GOP. I was crying---the compassion from them all was overwhelming.

She can't play the experience card. She's had none. And if all her speech consisted of was attacking Obama, then she has bugger all ammunition

Obama can't play the "change" card, Palin already has. Go back to her Alaska campaign for Governor. Obama should start thinking of new creative ideas. Instead of running for Senator, he should have run for Governor. As Governor, he could actually proclaim that he's coming to Washington to "change" it. Since the last three years as Senate, what has he change? He's a democrat, change? He's liberal on a lot of issue? change? He's proposing bigger government and bigger spending with his health? change? Nothing ever changes when you do the things that people are most upset about. Cut spending. Don't add to Government.

Obama can't play the "change" card, Palin already has. Go back to her Alaska campaign for Governor. Obama should start thinking of new creative ideas. Instead of running for Senator, he should have run for Governor. As Governor, he could actually proclaim that he's coming to Washington to "change" it. Since the last three years as Senate, what has he change? He's a democrat, change? He's liberal on a lot of issue? change? He's proposing bigger government and bigger spending with his health? change? Nothing ever changes when you do the things that people are most upset about. Cut spending. Don't add to Government.

he's a black advertising gimmick.

YES!!!

Please refer to the guy who won the Democratic nomination for POTUS via a long primary process and earning more than 18 million votes as a "black advertising gimmick."

This is a PERFECT way to counter McCain's appointed VPILF gimmick ...

He got the ghetto vote. The rap vote. The brainwash vote. The media vote. What's next. He'll get his billions next. Look how rich Pres. Bill Clinton is now. If Clinton could make his money from Washington, surely Barack can. That's why we should elect someone who was successful in the private sector. Who can transform his vision into reality. Take Steve Jobbs. He had a vision and he engineered it into Apple. Look at Apple today, it's growing. Someone like Steve Jobbs, who's proven in the private sector, should be the president. How is Obama different than McCain. They are Washington elitest. They talk all the good stuff about these guys but what have they really done?

YES!!!

Please refer to the guy who won the Democratic nomination for POTUS via a long primary process and earning more than 18 million votes as a "black advertising gimmick."

This is a PERFECT way to counter McCain's appointed VPILF gimmick ...

They are all GIMMICKS---don't you get it yet ???

New Topics

Forum List

Back