Democrats say Palin mimics Bush divisiveness

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
This looks like full panic mode to me.

art.palin.rnc.afp.gi.jpg

(CNN) -- Democrats accused Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin of mirroring "divisive" attacks by President Bush Wednesday night and said showed she wasn't qualified to be on the ticket.

"The speech that [Alaska] Gov. Palin made was well delivered, but it was written by George Bush's speechwriter and sounds exactly like the same divisive, partisan attacks we've heard from George Bush for the last eight years," said Bill Burton, the campaign spokesman for Sen. Barack Obama.

"If Gov. Palin and John McCain want to define 'change' as voting with George Bush 90 percent of the time, that's their choice, but we don't think the American people are ready to take a 10 percent chance on change."
Watch the video here

In her speech, Palin drew large applause for attacking Obama for writing two memoirs, but no major laws or reforms.

Robert Gibbs, an Obama campaign senior adviser, said that like Joe Lieberman's speech last night, Palin was wrong.

Democrats say Palin mimics Bush divisiveness - CNN.com

Last edited:
um, LOL this is too funny
with what those assholes have put her through for the past 5 days, they have the NERVE to call HER devisive?

:puke:

She can't play the experience card. She's had none. And if all her speech consisted of was attacking Obama, then she has bugger all ammunition

She has more experience in making decisions than the entire Democratic ticket and her own running mate.

She can't play the experience card. She's had none. And if all her speech consisted of was attacking Obama, then she has bugger all ammunition
she ahs more executive experience than Obama
you come off as a moron to say what you did
shes been the executive of a town, and the Governor of the state
Obama has done NEITHER

btw
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4[/ame]

and the media called Dan Quayle a moron
if this guy was a republican they would excoriate him

Last edited:
Obama has done NEITHER

Barack Obama makes decisions in committees, and has the option to not show up if he doesn't care about an issue or doesn't want to vote for/against it. You don't get that luxury as President, just as you don't get that luxury as governor.

Palin's proven she's willing to make executive decisions, all Obama's done is avoid the issues he's uncomfortable with. He's proven it with his voting record in the state and US senates, and he's proven it in his rhetoric and pandering and dodging questions at the Saddleback Forum.

Defenders of Obama can say that his voting "present" was a political device, but all that will show is that Obama is business as usual and an insider politician who plays with the system at his convenience. I really hope he tries to defend himself using those tactics in a debate, and I hope McCain shoves those words back down his vile little throat.

Last edited:
The executive experience talking point in this election is weak ... it's a way to try to frame Sarah Palin as somehow uniquely more qualified than Obama ...

The executive experience talking point in this election is weak ... it's a way to try to frame Sarah Palin as somehow uniquely more qualified than Obama ...

I never said more qualified, I said equally as qualified. Obama has national experience, she has executive experience. Clearly, she's savvy on national and international issues, though.

Personally, I don't think either are ready for Presidency, but he's the one running for it.

I never said more qualified, I said equally as qualified. Obama has national experience, she has executive experience. Clearly, she's savvy on national and international issues, though.

Personally, I don't think either are ready for Presidency, but he's the one running for it.
and thats the point, he is running for the top spot, she isnt

You get that from where exactly?

Please don't say her speech tonight and force me to ruin my bank's keyboard ...

Oh, she's running too ... she's to be ready to lead on day one if necessary ...

she ahs more executive experience than Obama
you come off as a moron to say what you did
shes been the executive of a town, and the Governor of the state
Obama has done NEITHER

Wow, she's been executive of Hicksville, Alaska, with all the diversity and hard decisions she's had to make there, she's ideal...:eusa_whistle:

"Hey, Cletus, ya thunk we need to put some more snow ploughs up in Fairbanks? All those in favour, say Aye?"....:D

Obama has already organized and run a victorious national campaign ... against the Clintons ... I think that more than balances out that he wasn't a governor for 16 months ... or ... lol ... mayor of an 8,000 person village ...

Wow, she's been executive of Hicksville, Alaska, with all the diversity and hard decisions she's had to make there, she's ideal...:eusa_whistle:

"Hey, Cletus, ya thunk we need to put some more snow ploughs up in Fairbanks? All those in favour, say Aye?"....:D
its still more than Obama has

Obama has already organized and run a victorious national campaign ... against the Clintons ... I think that more than balances out that he wasn't a governor for 16 months ... or ... lol ... mayor of an 8,000 person village ...
no it doesnt
HE didnt "run the campaign" his campaign manager did

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKsSYE4gfck]YouTube - Sarah Palin's Resume vs. Barack Obama's Resume[/ame]

there is some visual education, yo-bama vs palin's expeirence.

Forum List

Back