Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate

As far as I can tell, they doubled the requirements. I do not see how that is targeting one specific candidate or how it is a 'fix' for anything. If you cannot hit 2% in a national poll you really should not be on stage. They have to have someway of narrowing down the field throughout this entire process.

The real candidate hurt in narrowing the field is Biden anyway - the most likely establishment pick. He wins by default should the field remain as it is, splitting the hardcore lefties vote among many candidates. Narrow that down to just a few and Biden may face real competition.

As far as I can tell, they doubled the requirements. I do not see how that is targeting one specific candidate or how it is a 'fix' for anything. If you cannot hit 2% in a national poll you really should not be on stage. They have to have someway of narrowing down the field throughout this entire process.

The real candidate hurt in narrowing the field is Biden anyway - the most likely establishment pick. He wins by default should the field remain as it is, splitting the hardcore lefties vote among many candidates. Narrow that down to just a few and Biden may face real competition.
Bernie was more popular in 2016, but Deep State appointed Hillary via Super Delegates and MSM.

I hate to say it but Warren is most likely the Nominee with Harris as her VP candidate...

Democrats always fix their elections so the preordained win.

Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate.

If Tulsi wanted to mess with them she should run Green...

Tulsi is a Business Administration major from Hawaii Pacific University.
I'm not sure that qualifies her academically for being president.
I like her military service, but she is not from West Point ending up as a strategic planner.
Sorry, but Tulsi is not presidential timber. ALOHA

She does have that whole 2 week active duty thingy. If people payed too much attention to her then the debates wouldn't be necessary.

I hate to say it but Warren is most likely the Nominee with Harris as her VP candidate...

If Tulsi wanted to mess with them she should run Green...
She should run independent.

John Edwards was that low and on Iowa Caucus night he came out of nowhere to finish slightly behind John Kerry.

Tulsi is a Business Administration major from Hawaii Pacific University.
I'm not sure that qualifies her academically for being president.
I like her military service, but she is not from West Point ending up as a strategic planner.
Sorry, but Tulsi is not presidential timber. ALOHA
Is ANYONE the left is running? The answer is obvious

Just as they did to Bernie in 2016. Who is surprised by this? Big dollars behind Harris, she is already finished is she won the nomination, Trump has a bundle of details he can use. He can literally just use the Gabbard speech as an attack ad. Just as California immediately, and coincidentally took down all her data from the time she was AG after the second debate.

Some want to destroy Americas Republic. It isn't Trump. Much if it coming from International sources I'm sure.

Last edited:

Their OWN RULES apparently mean nothing to these folks.. Saw that when they screwed Bernie out of delegates by CHANGING the rules on the fly in several states and the hinky stuff happening at the DNC in 2016.

They ARE the party of disenfranchisement.. The evidence just keeps piling up... NOW in order to "win", they want to mind fuck the electoral college and force them to deny the will of the voters in many states... They know no limits to grabbing power by any means possible....

Forum List

Back