Democrats Resorting to LYING in order to convince us of HR3200's importance

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxna9SfmBgs]YouTube - Is this town hall questioner a doctor, as claimed, or an OFA organizer / Obama delegate?[/ame]

Welcome to our wikizine about Roxana Mayer - Roxana Mayer - Zimbio

Roxana Mayer, a texas delegate of the obama administration, introduced herself as a doctor practicing for 4 years at a texas town hall meeting. She is not a doctor.

I figure while the media is fixated on the lies that some on the right are telling someone needs to shine a light on the liars on the left too.

Last edited:
They've been lying from the start, they have to because most americans don't want this bullshit .....

They've been lying from the start, they have to because most americans don't want this bullshit .....

Well thats not really true...rigth now 40% of the people or so still want the proposed plan.

However, as Obama himself said about his 53% of the vote victory, there is overwhelming opposition to the bill (since more than 53% oppose it)

So maybe that is really true after all

yeah i know i just said you were wrong then thought about it and said yeah your right...i could edit it out but thats not my style.

How dare you accuse Democrats of lying, Pilgrim? Don't you know that is just plain un-american? :D In fact, it might even get you brought up on charges of treason. :eek::eusa_whistle:

Immie

Well thats not really true...rigth now 40% of the people or so still want the proposed plan.

However, as Obama himself said about his 53% of the vote victory, there is overwhelming opposition to the bill (since more than 53% oppose it)

So maybe that is really true after all

yeah i know i just said you were wrong then thought about it and said yeah your right...i could edit it out but thats not my style.

:lol: it's cool, you're on the right track .....

How is she a delegate of the Obama administration?

Was she a DNC delegate perhaps?

yeah a delegate that voted obama.

what happened to you pilgrim, you used to be not a douche.

too much encouragement by rep points?

I think i got called names one too many times :lol: j/k

:)

I dunno why these people lied like that, they should have known they would have been found out and used as a hammer against hr3200 by those who dont like the bill.

yeah a delegate that voted obama.

what happened to you pilgrim, you used to be not a douche.

too much encouragement by rep points?

I think i got called names one too many times :lol: j/k

:)

I dunno why these people lied like that, they should have known they would have been found out and used as a hammer against hr3200 by those who dont like the bill.

i confess, i did not even watch the video, i rarely watch the videos. i just commented on a trend i observed. you are slipping dude, don't give in to the dark side of the force.:lol:

I'm just curious. Has anyone attempted to find this out for certain? Did she give a real name or a fake name? Is she in private practice and doesn't want to lose patients? Did you search the TX medical licensure verification site? Is she a physician in Texas? Is Glenn Beck the only one reporting this?

How dare you accuse Democrats of lying, Pilgrim? Don't you know that is just plain un-american? :D In fact, it might even get you brought up on charges of treason. :eek::eusa_whistle:

Immie
Actually they will just call Pilgrim a "terrorist" same as they do when you show the bank frauds that are committed. Been there. Pilgrim will live through it we have.

YouTube - Is this town hall questioner a doctor, as claimed, or an OFA organizer / Obama delegate?

Welcome to our wikizine about Roxana Mayer - Roxana Mayer - Zimbio

Roxana Mayer, a texas delegate of the obama administration, introduced herself as a doctor practicing for 4 years at a texas town hall meeting. She is not a doctor.

I figure while the media is fixated on the lies that some on the right are telling someone needs to shine a light on the liars on the left too.
Shame on her for lying.

The congresswoman however does not have to take responsibility for it. She has no control over the questioners who stand up.

No, She's not a physician. She is a liar.

And Joe wasn't a licensed plumber either.

This after the GOP Death Squads and killing Grandma...they weren't lies?

I want to believe that this woman is a physician, and is using an alias. Because like I said before, I wouldn't give my name in that potentially hostile forum. I wasn't sure which side this thread was slanted toward before I watched the video. And there was some skepticism initially, because she wasn't as articulate as most of the physicians that I've worked with. And most people who work in healthcare will tell you that we don't do as well as we could with a few MAJOR changes. That was questionable also.

If in fact this is truly BS, don't you think that both parties are regularly full of it? Democrats are sinking to the level of .....the other side. If she is a fake then shame on her, and shame on whomever advised her to do this. My fellow Dems...if she really is a physician (and her name isn't Roxana Mayer), someone needs to come forward and prove it. But if she isn't...please delegates...don't do this again. We NEED healthcare reform now, and you aren't helping. It's too easy to find these things out. If you continue to pull stunts like this, we will never be taken seriously. (less so than we are now)

It isn't often that people are ashamed of their own party, but this is embarrassing. Fucking clowns.

Forum List

Back