Democrats remove so help me God from Oath

This is old shit from way back in the winter. Why are you dredging this crap up again?

Libtards are stupid! We know this.

The fuck are you on about? This thread was posted TODAY.

Who is talking about the thread? The story about Pelosi and the Dems changing the oaths in the House took place a LONG time ago in January of this year! I am sorry you were on the dark side of the moon when it happened.

So what are you bitching at me for? I didn't start the thread, asshat.

I didn't respond to you until you opened your cock holster!

Whatever makes your pecker feel bigger.

So, you deny that this actually took place 4 months ago?

This is old shit from way back in the winter. Why are you dredging this crap up again?

Libtards are stupid! We know this.

The fuck are you on about? This thread was posted TODAY.

Who is talking about the thread? The story about Pelosi and the Dems changing the oaths in the House took place a LONG time ago in January of this year! I am sorry you were on the dark side of the moon when it happened.

So what are you bitching at me for? I didn't start the thread, asshat.

I didn't respond to you until you opened your cock holster!
If YOU dont want to talk about this topic....

CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL

NYT May 11, 2019
‘So Help Me God’ No More: Democrats Give House Traditions a Makeover

So, you prefer to regurgitate old stories from the NY Slime?

That was the point, dumbass! Treating old news as something that just happened is manipulating your outrage!

When Dems take an oath, they should now end it with “so help me Satan”.
That's what is was originally aimed at anyhoo. God of THIS world.
" Bow to me and i'll give you all these kingdoms"...and the knowledge of weapons to do it.

Bloody good deal mate
wp-image-408987603.jpg

When Dems take an oath, they should now end it with “so help me Satan”.
That's what is was originally aimed at anyhoo. God of THIS world.
" Bow to me and i'll give you all these kingdoms"...and the knowledge of weapons to do it.

Bloody good deal mate
wp-image-408987603.jpg

"George Washington" is a large marble sculpture by Horatio Greenough, commissioned for the centennial of U.S President George Washington's birth in February 22, 1732. It was completed in 1840.

The drawing of Baphomet was originally created in 1854 by occultist Eliphas Levi for his book "Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie" ("Dogmas and Rituals of High Magic").

Many people might give honest answers after reciting the name of God, and leaving out God's name could mean less honest answers. It makes good sense to leave it in the oath to get the best possible results.

(Charisma) – Elections have consequences, and as The New York Times reported last Sunday, to the winners go the spoils. Evangelical leader and Southern Evangelical Seminary (SES, ses.edu) President Dr. Richard Land pointed to a new “tradition” in the U.S. House of Representatives, thanks to the new Democrat-majority decision-makers. Ending witness testimony with “So help me God” is a thing of the past. “Several...
Democrats Remove ‘So Help Me God’ From Oath
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh well the demonic cult has been after htis for a long time the assholes want to bang anything that walks so you know this is just one more little step to strip this nation off of what we were built upon.
So? You know it's not in the President's oath already, right?

You want to force people to say it?

(Charisma) – Elections have consequences, and as The New York Times reported last Sunday, to the winners go the spoils. Evangelical leader and Southern Evangelical Seminary (SES, ses.edu) President Dr. Richard Land pointed to a new “tradition” in the U.S. House of Representatives, thanks to the new Democrat-majority decision-makers. Ending witness testimony with “So help me God” is a thing of the past. “Several...

Oh well the demonic cult has been after htis for a long time the assholes want to bang anything that walks so you know this is just one more little step to strip this nation off of what we were built upon.
Now you know why I've always called them Demonrats. They are not going to survive long. They are self-destructing and alienating any reasonably normal American. I wish them a painful but quick death for the good of the country.

^ supporter of christian sharia law

It won't help them on Judgement Day.
There's no such thing....except in the imagination of people who believe in the fantasy of a sky father who punishes everyone after they are dead...........

What I find interesting is we're seeing the prophecies of the demonization & persecution of Christians that the Bible warned us about being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

I suspect within a generation you won't just be ridiculed or frowned upon for being a Christian, but you will be actively sought out and physically assaulted on a mass scale for it.
Let me get this straight......you believe it's the persecution in the "prophecies" if our government doesn't FORCE members of the government to swear an oath to a god they may or may not even believe in?

only the nine hundred ninety-nine, complain about it.

It won't help them on Judgement Day.
There's no such thing....except in the imagination of people who believe in the fantasy of a sky father who punishes everyone after they are dead...........

Then you have nothing to worry about.

What I find interesting is we're seeing the prophecies of the demonization & persecution of Christians that the Bible warned us about being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

I suspect within a generation you won't just be ridiculed or frowned upon for being a Christian, but you will be actively sought out and physically assaulted on a mass scale for it.
Let me get this straight......you believe it's the persecution in the "prophecies" if our government doesn't FORCE members of the government to swear an oath to a god they may or may not even believe in?

No. I was referencing the OVERALL excoriation of Christianity. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Forum List

Back