Democrats releasing more violent sex offenders into normal neighborhoods…..why?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sexual predators seem to be a protected class as far as the democrat party is concerned….,more Americans need to wake up to this fact…

The promisers lied. The woke politicians, such as Washington Gov. Jay Inslee and his so-called “progressive” allies, changed the rules about keeping the offenders in the Special Commitment Center on McNeil Island in South Puget Sound. Their idea of restorative justice means that pedophiles should be released into communities where children play. If you object, Mr. Dad and Mrs. Mom, you’re horrible people.
——————

And now the state is letting them out. Washington is releasing Level-3 convicted pedophiles and other sex offenders — the worst of the worst — and resettling them into at least one neighborhood in the state, in a home run by a private company, Supreme Living. Other neighborhood resettlements are likely planned.

One state official familiar with the plans told PJ Media that the Department of Social and Health Service and the Department of Corrections are “depopulating” McNeil Island. “They’re not closing it all at once, but they’re closing it.

One of America's biggest failures is the lack of a social conscience toward rehabilitation. This is of course resulting in record crime rates and record number of criminals incarcerated.

While Norway demonstrates success that can't be duplicated elsewhere. That's pretty substantial proof that the OP is trying to push more and more in the wrong direction.

Nothing increases housing values faster than being located next to a halfway house for pederasts & pervs.
Those neighborhood parks are now hunting grounds.

Stick one next to the Governors mansion & see how loud the compassionate wokesters squeal

Sexual predators seem to be a protected class as far as the democrat party is concerned….,more Americans need to wake up to this fact…

The promisers lied. The woke politicians, such as Washington Gov. Jay Inslee and his so-called “progressive” allies, changed the rules about keeping the offenders in the Special Commitment Center on McNeil Island in South Puget Sound. Their idea of restorative justice means that pedophiles should be released into communities where children play. If you object, Mr. Dad and Mrs. Mom, you’re horrible people.
——————

And now the state is letting them out. Washington is releasing Level-3 convicted pedophiles and other sex offenders — the worst of the worst — and resettling them into at least one neighborhood in the state, in a home run by a private company, Supreme Living. Other neighborhood resettlements are likely planned.

One state official familiar with the plans told PJ Media that the Department of Social and Health Service and the Department of Corrections are “depopulating” McNeil Island. “They’re not closing it all at once, but they’re closing it.

It is indefinite detention. Sentencing needs to be changed in order to keep them locked up.
However, I worked on a case with a child molester (I worked on a few) and during that case I encountered several people that believed that they could be rehabilitated. They were obnoxious about how I didn't know anything blah, blah, blah. They were condescending.
There is a study that is ongoing out of Minneapolis that shows that the younger that these people receive treatment the better chance there is to be rehabilitated. I haven't met any. In fact, I don't think they can be and that is my personal opinion.

why? Chaos...lawlessness....making the people demand a solution that will over compensate giving gov't more power and us less.

One of America's biggest failures is the lack of a social conscience toward rehabilitation. This is of course resulting in record crime rates and record number of criminals incarcerated.

While Norway demonstrates success that can't be duplicated elsewhere. That's pretty substantial proof that the OP is trying to push more and more in the wrong direction.

These are kid touchers and rapists, most of them you can't rehabilitate.

——————

Dennis Hastert is being released into neighborhoods?

These are kid touchers and rapists, most of them you can't rehabilitate.
I've expanded the topic to include all incarceration in America, but I still consider your wrong and ill-informed on the issue of incarceration of paedophiles. There's no simple answer, and Norway didn't approach it as a simple question either.

I've expanded the topic to include all incarceration in America, but I still consider your wrong and ill-informed on the issue of incarceration of paedophiles. There's no simple answer, and Norway didn't approach it as a simple question either.

I'm talking about the OP's topic.

Norway is a dying culture, no wonder even it's criminals are simps.

:blahblah:

——————

Look at how hard they groom the kiddies! Of course they want to torture little children. What better way to do that and look like saints, right?

I am so glad I moved out of WA state and the karma it has coming down on its head.

Democrats are soft on crime, especially pedos.

Democrats release criminals as often as possible as another way to attack America and Americans.

Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated.

Nothing increases housing values faster than being located next to a halfway house for pederasts & pervs.
Those neighborhood parks are now hunting grounds.

Stick one next to the Governors mansion & see how loud the compassionate wokesters squeal
Neither house values nor house rents should go up because it prospers those that liberals dislike.

——————

Those politicians should be executed. We don't have to worry about that where I live. But in the future if there is a politician near me does that and one of my loved ones gets hurt because of it. I'll kill him.

There is no rehabilitating sex offenders....the only thing you can do is isolate them or kill them.

Forum List

Back