Democrats Regression To The Mean?

Excuse the pun, 'mean,' as usually applied to Democrats/Liberals.....in this case I mean the mathematical mean, the average, the usual behavior.

1. Consider these two cartoons as predictions for the House Democrat's plans:

gv110818dAPR20181108044507.jpg

And this....

cb110218dAPR20181102084538.jpg

2. Based on the anger, hostility, violence and immaturity of the Left/Democrats/Liberals/Antifa, one might expect the next two years to be nothing but lawyers and charges, not governance.

But....a girl can dream, can't she.

Do you believe Trump is mature, mentally stable and a leader? If yes, explain what you are smoking, drinking or snorting.

I just put you in your place again, huh?

I have written the truth, and pointed out ad nausea that you are incapable of responding with a rebuttal, in expository form; in fact, your response is always the same, an ad hominem.

So in this case, you have put me in my place, posting the truth and awaiting nothing more from you than the expected logical fallacy.

I voted for this:

1.”Small business optimism surges to highest level ever, topping previous record under Reagan”

Small business optimism surges to highest level ever, topping previous record under Reagan

2. “U.S. job openings climb to record 6.9 million” U.S. job openings climb to record 6.9 million

3. “House Republicans Unveil Plan to Make Individuals’ Tax Cuts Permanent”
House Republicans Unveil Plan to Make Individuals’ Tax Cuts Permanent

4. “Airlines say booming US economy led to record summer travel”
Airlines say booming US economy led to record summer travel

5. Las Vegas is booming again
Few cities were hit as hard as Las Vegas by the 2008 financial crisis and recession, which eroded consumer spending on the sort of fast thrills the city had to offer and left it with the highest foreclosure rate in the nation. Home prices plummeted 62 percent from their peak in 2006 to their bottom in 2012, according to data from ATTOM Data Solutions, a real estate tracking firm.” Las Vegas is booming again, and bracing itself for next slump | Reuters

Know who's responsible for this success?????????

Excuse the pun, 'mean,' as usually applied to Democrats/Liberals.....in this case I mean the mathematical mean, the average, the usual behavior.

And this....

2. Based on the anger, hostility, violence and immaturity of the Left/Democrats/Liberals/Antifa, one might expect the next two years to be nothing but lawyers and charges, not governance.

Do you believe Trump is mature, mentally stable and a leader? If yes, explain what you are smoking, drinking or snorting.

I have written the truth, and pointed out ad nausea that you are incapable of responding with a rebuttal, in expository form; in fact, your response is always the same, an ad hominem.

So in this case, you have put me in my place, posting the truth and awaiting nothing more from you than the expected logical fallacy.

Certainly put a cork in your pie hole, huh?

And this....

For the Record:

usgs_line.php

And this....

For the Record:

usgs_line.php

Wait.....you're not going to try to claim that Obama's economy was even a pale echo of the Trump economic miracle.....are you????????

Obama left with the economy on a downturn:

For the record:

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

And Trump came in with no one.....NO ONE....predicting an upturn:

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Let's be clear:
The failure of the Obama presidency is a mirror image of your failure in selecting a candidate.

7. Seems we’re not the only ones who expect chaos and retribution rather than legislating from the Democrats.

Trump isn’t waiting for the first shoe to drop: he’s baiting them. He fired Sessions to bring in an openly anti-Mueller lawyer…..essentially telling the Democrats “bring it on!”

Now, they can investigate or legislate….

“For two years, Trump has been under a cloud of unproven allegations and suspicion that he and top campaign officials colluded with Vladimir Putin's Russia to thieve and publish the emails of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

It is past time for Mueller to prove these charges or concede he has a busted flush, wrap up his investigation and go home.

His attitude toward Mueller's probe is taking on the aspect of Andrew Jackson's attitude toward Nicholas Biddle's Second Bank of the United States: It's "trying to kill me, but I will kill it."
The War for the Soul of America

For those of us who have known from the start that the investigation was bogus….it’s about darn time.

8. “Trump has been warned by congressional Democrats that if he in any way impedes the work of Mueller's office, he risks impeachment.

Well, let's find out.

If the House Judiciary Committee of incoming chairman Jerrold Nadler wishes to impeach Trump for forcing Mueller to fish or cut bait, Trump's allies should broaden the debate to the real motivation here of the defeated establishment: It detests the man the American people chose to lead their country and thus wants to use its political and cultural power to effect his removal.”
The War for the Soul of America

1000-dc-10_205897.jpg

9. “Pelosi appears the favorite to return as speaker of the House. But she may find her coming days in the post she loves to be less-than-happy times.

Some of her incoming committee chairs -- namely, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters and Elijah Cummings -- seem less interested in legislative compromises than in rummaging through White House files for documents to damage the president, starting with his tax returns.

We know what the left thinks of Trump's "base."

Hillary Clinton told us. Half his supporters, she said, are a "basket of deplorables" who are "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it." Lately, America's populist right has been called fascist and neo-Nazi.

This is the thinking that bred Antifa.

As for those on the right -- as they watch the left disparage the old heroes, tear down their monuments, purge Christianity from their public schools -- they have come to conclude that their enemies are at root anti-Christian and anti-American.

How do we unify a nation where the opposing camps believe this?

What the Trump-establishment war is about is the soul of America, a war in which a compromise on principle can be seen as a betrayal.” The War for the Soul of America

For the Record:

usgs_line.php

Wait.....you're not going to try to claim that Obama's economy was even a pale echo of the Trump economic miracle.....are you????????

For the record:

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Let's be clear:
The failure of the Obama presidency is a mirror image of your failure in selecting a candidate.

YAWN

For the Record:

usgs_line.php

For the record:

Let's be clear:

YAWN

"YAWN"

The exact pose your struck in your educational endeavors, no doubt.

That's why your amaranthine home was in the dumb row.

Forum List

Back