Democrats reduced to talking about Palin's clothes...

I don't know why you're whining.

A few short weeks ago, Cons were begging me and other libs to keep on being "mean" to poor Sarah, because there would be a backlash against Dems in the polls.

Make up your damn minds! Do you want us to be mean to Sarah, or not?

yes just laugh it up. just remember this when we are laughing at how bad McCain/Palin lost.

it's not about the clothes. it's about the money.

and let not forget about the tax payers money she spent decorating her office when she was mayor

You guys are a joke. Obama gets a million dollar house at $300,000.00 below market value with the help of a convicted felon and you call it a smear.

Five signs Obama is in trouble:

1. Obama is being begged to come back to Pennsylvania.
2. Obama is trying to scare seniors with commercials that factcheck.org says are complete lies. He must need the senior vote as Gallup says first time voters will be the same as previous elections.
3. Obama goes to see dying grandma five days after he learns she is dying so he can have a five day story to garner sympathy.
4. Early voting is even between Dems and Republicans.
4. The biggest story Dems have going is Palin's clothes.

I'm feeling very, very good today.

Last edited:

Except she got slammed by the Republicans for it as well.

You guys are a joke. Obama gets a million dollar house at $300,000.00 below market value from a convicted felon and you call it a smear.

Five Signs Obama is in trouble:

1. Obama is being begged to come back to Pennsylvania.
2. Obama is trying to scare seniors with commercials that factcheck.org says are complete lies. He must need the senior vote as Gallup says first time voters will be the same as previous elections.
3. Obama goes to see dying grandma five days after he learns she is dying so he can have a five day story to garner sympathy.
4. Early voting is even between Dems and Republicans.
4. The biggest story Dems have going is Palin's clothes.

I'm feeling very, very good today.

Might want to feel less good considering #4 (the first one ;p) is an outright lie. Oh and polls show Obama increasing his already formidable lead in the electoral college vote.

Good luck. You need it.

Oh how things have changed....

richardnixoncheckers.JPG

"But Pat and I have the satisfaction that every dime that we've got is honestly ours. I should say this, that Pat doesn't have a mink coat. But she does have a respectable Republican cloth coat, and I always tell her she'd look good in anything."

- Richard Nixon from his famous "Checkers" speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bicsqqg5qaE&sdig=1]YouTube - The Onion: First Openly Gay Racehorse To Compete Sunday[/ame]

it's not about the clothes. it's about the money.

If it's about the money then why not talk about Obamas sweetheart real estate deal the the sleezeball Tony Rezko??? Or perhaps the 800+k he gave Acorn...wonder what that breaks down to per "vote"...or perhaps we should talk about his insatiable thirst for taxpayer $$$$$....never met a tax increase he didn't like. Oh I know, lets talk about 1 TRILLION in new social programs...thats about the money isn't it.........:confused:

No wonder she went on a shopping spree! While she still can! :rofl:

Palin's problems go beyond clothes, though, to her very candidacy. In recent days, prominent Republicans, from former Secretary of State Colin Powell to Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, have publicly criticized her lack of experience.

Ordinary Americans agree. An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that in early September, when Palin was just starting out as a candidate, 47 percent of voters had a positive opinion of her, compared to 27 percent who felt negatively.

Now 47 percent have negative feelings, compared with 38 percent who feel positively.

And the new poll found that concern about Palin's qualifications is voters' top concern about McCain, ahead of every other issue in the election.

Voting day is less than two weeks away and most polls suggest that Barack Obama is headed for victory. The surprise is that Palin went from being McCain's best asset to his biggest problem. And the Republicans don't have much time, or an obvious way, to fix it.
The problem with Palin - CNN.com

Sounds more like whining because nothing you guys try is working. Why don't you show us another poll that the race is tightening. :eusa_liar:

GWU/Battleground Obama +3
Gallup (Traditional) Obama +4
IBD/TIPP Obama +1
Associated Press/ Obama +1
CNN Obama +5

Factor in the NY Times story this morning that 2/3rds of Acorns "new" registrations were bogus and you'd have to figure that the models many of the polls are using are wrong.

I've feeling very good today!

Forum List

Back