Democrats really are stupid

Do you really need a clip to a republican making an ass of himself? Its so damn easy. Really.

many Republicans have made asses of themselves .....but this thread is about this particular ass named Sheila Jackson.....its actually pretty sad....the people who get elected to "run" the country are some of the biggest morons out there.....

Its so easy for them to condem a black women as stupid for a a brainfart.

There party is based of brainfart logic yet they think they are brillient

Why bring her race into it? Is that somehow relevant to the stupid remark that she made?

because its part of why they hate her.

They forgive Palin anything because she is white and pretty.

Go look at the threads on here about "refutiation".

Ms Lee graduated from yale and has a law degree, Sara could barely finish a BA.

Why bring her race into it? Is that somehow relevant to the stupid remark that she made?

Sounds like BS to me. Prove it.

When did Palin ever comment about North Vietnam and South Vietnam?
But this isn't about Palin. It is about an elected representative fromTexas who thinks that North Vietnam still exists as a separate country from SOuth Vietnam, showing utter cluelessness that can only be attributed to the Democratic Party.

When did Palin ever comment about North Vietnam and South Vietnam?
But this isn't about Palin. It is about an elected representative fromTexas who thinks that North Vietnam still exists as a separate country from SOuth Vietnam, showing utter cluelessness that can only be attributed to the Democratic Party.

No, it's not about Sarah Palin at all. it's about the intellectually dishonest and lazy on the left that try to smear every conservative they encounter with the racist tag. I'd like Truthmatters to prove her claim if she can.

.....its actually pretty sad....the people who get elected to "run" the country are some of the biggest morons out there.....
george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

"DUHHHHHHH...Golly, JEEZ!!! Muh DADDY made me do it!!! I wanted to watch BASEBALL!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keFIWob8NM4]YouTube - George Bush Picking his Nose[/ame]​

And Obama has an Ivy League law degree AND he is President of the United States AND he is Commander in Chief.....yet he is not aware of the proper pronunciation of Corps.

And as he deserved a pass, so does Palin.

But the left will give Obama a pass becuase he is Black and they wont giove Palin a pass becuase she is white.

There. I can play that game to TruthMatters.

And Obama has an Ivy League law degree AND he is President of the United States AND he is Commander in Chief.....yet he is not aware of the proper pronunciation of Corps.

But the left will give Obama a pass becuase he is Black and they wont giove Palin a pass becuase she is white.

Keepin' your Hood well-starched, are you??

:rolleyes:

Keepin' your Hood well-starched, are you??

:rolleyes:

Typical. Despite seeing the "game" I was playing with TM, and making reference to it; you decided it best to toss out the race card anyway.

Pathetic.

This woman is not only shockingly stupid be she's also a hateful racist. How can people vote for her? What a disgrace.

big fucking deal....anyone who is supposed to be "educated" and said what she said deserves to be made fun of.....the only reason your defending her is because you also thought we landed on Mars back when....otherwise why would you defend her?.....

.....its actually pretty sad....the people who get elected to "run" the country are some of the biggest morons out there.....
george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

"DUHHHHHHH...Golly, JEEZ!!! Muh DADDY made me do it!!! I wanted to watch BASEBALL!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keFIWob8NM4]YouTube - George Bush Picking his Nose[/ame]​

hey dipshit....both sides have plenty of morons to go around....but then...your a moron yourself and just cant seem to grasp that can ya....stupid people only see what they want to see OR what those controlling them want them to see....here we have exibit 1....Mr. Shaman...Rdeans left nut....

She earned a B.A. in political science from Yale University in 1972, followed by a J.D. from the University of Virginia Law School in 1975[/quote]

Beginning in the fall of 1973, Bush attended the Harvard Business School, where he earned an MBA. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA.[37]

Forum List

Back