Democrats really are stupid

Its so easy for them to condem a black women as stupid for a a brainfart.

There party is based of brainfart logic yet they think they are brillient
No, it's easy to razz a stupid woman who displays her stupidity just about every time her cake hole flies open, her color nonwistanding.

After all, nitwits like you have no problem ripping Palin for her nit-witticisms.

That's different because Palin is white , and therefor an acceptable target.

This is really none of the gubmint's business, but I'm going to waste a bunch of gubmint time babbling incoherently about Rush Limpbagh. :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOxqyA92fM]YouTube - Shiela Jackson Lee - Race Baiting Misanthrope.[/ame]

This is really none of the gubmint's business, but I'm going to waste a bunch of gubmint time babbling incoherently about Rush Limpbagh. :rolleyes:

YouTube - Shiela Jackson Lee - Race Baiting Misanthrope.

Regarding her comment about Rush Limbaugh judging a Ms America contest, I wonder where Rep. Lee stood on the Carrie Prejean issue. There a liberal judge cost her the crown because of an honest answer she gave to one of his questions. Yet she has the guts to claim that Rush Limbaugh would prevent a young lady from winning the crown because of her point of view? I wonder did Rep Lee stand up for Carrie Prejean?

Also, she has no business telling the NFL who it should allow as owners of their teams.

Immie

That little bueaty queen fucked up the facts when she answered that question Immie.

She said gays had the right to chose same sex marriage in the US.

That alone lost her the competition

The only conclusion I draw from this short out-of-context speech is that Rabbi is a racist. Why else would he conclude from her comments, "no doubt a firm supporter of Obama"?

She is a firm supporter of obama because she is a liberal Democrat. You are the racist for thinking otherwise. Turd.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee touts Obama's support | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Regional News
But she is typical of his supporters,namely woefully uninformed.

didn't you get the memo if anyone disagrees or critisizes the president or any of his policies or actions you are a RACIST!!!!

That little bueaty queen fucked up the facts when she answered that question Immie.

She said gays had the right to chose same sex marriage in the US.

That alone lost her the competition

Liar.

She said that she did not believe that gays had the right to marry and that is what cost her the competition. But don't let facts hit you in the mouth when you open yours.

Carrie Prejean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caroline Michelle "Carrie" Prejean (pronounced /preɪˈʒɑːn/; born May 13, 1987)[1] is an American model, author, former Miss California USA 2009 and Miss USA 2009 first runner-up. Prejean received national attention in 2009 through a series of events that occurred after pageant judge and gossip blogger Perez Hilton used his final question in the Miss USA pageant to ask Prejean about same-sex marriage laws in the United States, and used his popular gossip blog to publicize her response. Hilton, who is gay, thought that her views were prejudicial.[2] Later, Prejean was stripped of her Miss California USA crown for alleged breaches of contract.[3] Contentious litigation between Prejean and the Miss California organization was settled in November 2009.[4] Later that month, Prejean released a book relating the story from her point of view.[5]

Miss California Defends Marriage Remarks - cbs5.com

SAN DIEGO (CBS 5 / AP) ―

Carrie Prejean, who became the bombshell of the Miss USA pageant when she gave her opinion that gay people should not be allowed to marry, said Sunday that her state sponsors urged her to apologize afterward but she rejected the advice.

Prejean, 21, said officials from the Miss California USA pageant were worried that her comments would cost their contest financial backing and tried to prepare her for a string of post-pageant media interviews by discouraging her from discussing her religious beliefs.

"'You need to apologize to the gay community. You need to not talk about your faith. This has everything to do with you representing California and saving the brand,'" Prejean recalled being told. "I was representing California. I was representing the majority of people in California."

And sorry, it was Miss USA not Miss America.

Immie

The only conclusion I draw from this short out-of-context speech is that Rabbi is a racist. Why else would he conclude from her comments, "no doubt a firm supporter of Obama"?

She is a firm supporter of obama because she is a liberal Democrat. You are the racist for thinking otherwise. Turd.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee touts Obama's support | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Regional News

didn't you get the memo if anyone disagrees or critisizes the president or any of his policies or actions you are a RACIST!!!!

Speaking of stupid, a shout-out to keee keee. Many Americans who are not racists disagree with President Obama on several issues. Rabbi is a racist, based on his entire record, the current thread being only one example.
Racism is a product of ignorance, some racists are stupid, others willfully ignorant.

Speaking of stupid, a shout-out to keee keee. Many Americans who are not racists disagree with President Obama on several issues. Rabbi is a racist, based on his entire record, the current thread being only one example.
Racism is a product of ignorance, some racists are stupid, others willfully ignorant.

At least Kee Kee and I know there isn't any fucking "North Vietnam."

"...fucking '"North Vietnam"'? Actually, not withstanding your profane prose, there is a North and South Vietnam, not politically any longer, but culturally they are quite different.

Anyone got a Race-Card to play? Cause that's the only way this kook can distract people from realizing what an ignorant tool she is. Seriously,WTF was she babbling about? Nice job Dems. Yikes!

Forum List

Back