Democrats really are stupid

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Here's TX Rep Sheila Jackson Lee, no doubt a firm supporter of Obama, expressing her interessting views on Vietnam, both of them.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK3rTUgoQD4]YouTube - Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee on North and South Vietnam[/ame]

The only conclusion I draw from this short out-of-context speech is that Rabbi is a racist. Why else would he conclude from her comments, "no doubt a firm supporter of Obama"?

Declare victory? That rotting corpse Cronkite declared Tet a victory for our enemies!!!!!!

For the Lefties who is always screaming they are MORE INTELLIGENT.

you have to laugh at some of the DUMMIES they elect to office.

will they ever CRiticize one of their OWN. that would be a big HELL NO.

You can only laugh and shake you head.

The only conclusion I draw from this short out-of-context speech is that Rabbi is a racist. Why else would he conclude from her comments, "no doubt a firm supporter of Obama"?

She is a firm supporter of obama because she is a liberal Democrat. You are the racist for thinking otherwise. Turd.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee touts Obama's support | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Regional News
But she is typical of his supporters,namely woefully uninformed.

you mean she's in the group of 2% of blacks that don't support obie wan? go sit on da porch.

Isn't she the silly fuck that asked about the mars rover catching a picture of Neil Armstrong's flag?
Yeah, she asked if the rover could swing by and get a picture of the flag we planted on Mars.

Dumb people elect dumb leaders.

For the Lefties who is always screaming they are MORE INTELLIGENT.

you have to laugh at some of the DUMMIES they elect to office.

will they ever CRiticize one of their OWN. that would be a big HELL NO.

You can only laugh and shake you head.
Republicans are attempting to Resurrect LIL' DUMBYA.....and, you call DEMS stupid??????

"John Cornyn, chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, told C-SPAN's "Newsmakers" program that "Bush's stock has gone up a lot since he left office," adding: "I think a lot people are looking back with more fondness on President Bush's administration, and I think history will treat him well."

532.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

That's all you clueless dems have anymore is that anyone that criticizes a Dem is a racist. Can you get more pathetic and desperate? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back