Democrats Ready to Make Keith Ellison DNC Chair

I just saw they elected Tom Perez over Ellison I don't anything about Perez but electing him over Ellison seems to be the first wise thing the Democrats have done since the November election.

Shocking Democrats want a man linked to the Nation of Islam as their chair. Said no one ever.
But of course he does come with excellent references:

View attachment 113870

Ellison holds edge in DNC race survey

Translation:
"Shocking that The State allows a political party to have as a constituency people not named 'Biff"".
hair-fire.gif
More accurately, Keith Ellison reflects the shrinking of the Democrat base.
You guys want to elect a racist in every sense of the word to be your leader.

I just saw they elected Tom Perez over Ellison I don't anything about Perez but electing him over Ellison seems to be the first wise thing the Democrats have done since the November election.
I hear Perez is no better.
The only reason the Democrats voted for either was to pander to the radicals in their party that they are losing control of.

Shocking Democrats want a man linked to the Nation of Islam as their chair. Said no one ever.

View attachment 113870

Translation:
"Shocking that The State allows a political party to have as a constituency people not named 'Biff"".
hair-fire.gif
images

Nothing shocking. They're throwing their lot in with people who destest and abhor america and the constitution. Ellis is a prime example of a person who absoluteley hates america. Libs are all in.
What is wrong with HATING Red State Amerika and the arrogant-ignorant conservatives???? This is a great for the 21st Century!!!!!

You should do the country a favor and secede.
Red State Amerika are un-American.

View attachment 113870

Translation:
hair-fire.gif

Again --- there is no "you guys". I'm not a member of any political party. Never have been. So I don't need (or want) a "leader". So you're wrong.

View attachment 113870

Translation:
hair-fire.gif

Again --- there is no "you guys". I'm not a member of any political party. Never have been. So I don't need (or want) a "leader". So you're wrong.
Yet you support them 24/7...go figure.

View attachment 113870

Translation:
hair-fire.gif

Link?

View attachment 113870

Translation:
hair-fire.gif

Link?
No link needed.
I can read your posts.

Translation:
hair-fire.gif

Link?
No link needed.
I can read your posts.

Ah excellent, the old "everybody knows" fallacy. In other word you're like the Rump Shuttle --- grounded and bankrupt.

Like I predicted, they will tap the most Racist, Bigoted, Anti-Christian & Anti-Semite to lead their party, and not even blink an eye about it.

Welcome to The New Nazi Party. The Democrat Party!

The Democrat Party has now officially joined in on The Islamic Jihad.

Pérez was a pretty good first baseman for the Big Red Machine. :thup:

Pérez was a pretty good first baseman for the Big Red Machine. :thup:
Yeah kind of doubt it's same Perez would be cool to have a baseball guy in charge though.

Forum List

Back