*Democrats Raid Social Security*

In 10 maybe 12 years I wish to retire.I'm not expecting to get anything from Social Security.The politicians mostly the Libs will find a way to take what I would have gotten and they will give it someone they feel is more deserving like Illegals or those who collect unemployment and don't bother trying to get jobs.After they take my Social Security the next step will be to tax the shit out of my IRA and 401k plans to feed the funding of some noble liberal cause.

The future Barney Franks and Anthony Weiners will be screaming on camera that we should be taxed to the hilt on the IRA accounts and such because the government NEEDS the money and when the laws were passed no one knew how much the Democrats loved to spend and didn't take this into account.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Did you even look at the snopes link chess???

If you will not address that link then you must be written off as a useless hack.

BTW - I am a conservative and I agree that the SS system is broken but evidence is evidence and it needs to be addressed.

number 8537 wrote:

"Unfortunately, the little pack of shit in the OP aligns perfectly with the Tea Party. Therefore, when cognitive dissonance begins to overwhelm, the conservatarian brain defaults to belief in a random email over well-documented facts."

1. Look I read the snopes bullshit thread too, and its filled with the same statements that what I posted, no actual proof, no actual bills posted along with the refutiations.
2. Some blame was surely placed on the libturds, and some not.
3. But I'm above all that, neither snopes or what I posted gave any real details, but the facts remain that SS is very screwed up, no matter who did it.
4. My problem with the a lot of you libturds and so called conservatives, is you want answers to some details and can't have them, so you want to start casting stones, and forget what the point of the thread is.
5. The answers are out there, and finding them may be difficult, but even if you find all the answers, its just going to lead to my same conclusions, SS is screwed up.
6. Why don't you just find out who made it possible for illegals to collect SS/SSI???
7. Or who always is the first to sign off on the raiding of the SS monies?
8. I know its politicians doing it, I ofcourse blame them all, but at the same time I want to blame the libturds more, because I feel it fits thier policy, as today as yesterday.
9. Some of you dumb bastards need to get a grip.
10. If I make a claim and all in all and everything its fairly factual, then lets not get side tracked, throwing stones at each other, and lets try to find a way to fix it.:eek::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you will not address that link then you must be written off as a useless hack.

BTW - I am a conservative and I agree that the SS system is broken but evidence is evidence and it needs to be addressed.

Snopes? Snopes has been written off as a liberal bias hack site.
No credibility at all.

No credibility at all.

In the sense that reality has a liberal bias, sure.

If you disagree, prove it wrong. They include evidence (which is how we grown ups have conversations).

Sorry bout that,

1. Just a reminder who's screwing up SS.

I am waiting on the fair & balanced Del to come along and call you a Lying sack of shit, and hit you with an infraction, and tell you if you can't be honest, be elsewhere.:clap2:

No credibility at all.

If you disagree, prove it wrong. They include evidence (which is how we grown ups have conversations).

liberal bias? might be true.

No credibility at all.

Snopes bias is common knowledge.
No one is ever required to prove a negative.
Especially to refute a biased source.

Save The Date: Social Security Will Go Broke - Forbes.com
News Headlines

You were asking?
Case closed. No matter what snopes says( like who cares) the reality is there are too few workers contributing for the number of retirees collecting.

Sorry bout that,

1. Strain out a knat and swallow a camel.
2. Hey fellers the ships sinling and we are all in the same boat morons!!!!!
3. Still the constant drum beat how I'm wrong in some remote sorta way.
4. Still threats how *Del* the super mod is going to come and slap my lying ass back into last week.
5. Oh, I'm screared!!!!,....this is so how the adults discuss things!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No credibility at all.

News Headlines

You were asking?
Case closed. No matter what snopes says( like who cares) the reality is there are too few workers contributing for the number of retirees collecting.

Translation: "I can't refute anything in the snopes article, so I'll bluster about "bias" and move the goalposts."

Social Security may be heading for failure. But the OP was full of blatant lies.

BTW, for someone complaining about "bias", it's pretty funny to post an Op-Ed and claim "case closed".

Last edited:
No credibility at all.

News Headlines

You were asking?

Yes, it is biased but so was the OP in the opposite direction. There still needs to be an answer for their claims and I am willing to be that most of what they had to say on the subject has a basis in truth. Even the OP has ran from the statements that were made. We all know that SS has a problem but post 1 points a finger DIRECTLY at the dems for the issues that it is experiencing. If it was the dems, provide something other than a copied email.

PS. the fact that is a copy/paste job from an email reduces the OP credibility to zero. That is unless I missed the citation.

Sorry bout that,

1. But the problem remains, illegals are sucking SSI dry, while some people on here want to have my head.
2. I think some people on here are so stupid they couldn't find thier arse with both hands!
3. Snopes is a libturd hack site, its well known, *case closed*.
4. Who is going to go and research all the points in the OP?
5. It could take weeks if not months researching it.
6. So the libturds go viral when the OP blames them, well good, they should be pissed, I tend to think that its the libturds selling out this country right now, and I think thats nothing new to America politics, and I also believe there's plenty of RINO's out there working for the libturds side, more than you would think, I'dd say a good one third of the Republicans are actually Democrats in sheeps clothing.
7. And I think thats why if anything the Republicans get any blame for this whole SS mess.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well one thing is a fact.

LBJ unlocked the lockbox that SS was in. Once those thieves in DC got their hands on it SS was doomed.

Too bad LBJ can only die once the SOB.

LBJ unlocked the lockbox that SS was in. Once those thieves in DC got their hands on it SS was doomed.

There never was a "lockbox". what do you suppose happened to excess SS revenues before LBJ took office? Where did the government put that money?

There never was a "lockbox". what do you suppose happened to excess SS revenues before LBJ took office? Where did the government put that money?

SS has "Trust Funds" currently full of IOUs
Social Security (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right. So, before LBJ "unlocked the lock box", where were excess revenues placed?

Hint: The same place they are now.

Former president Bush's rather insignificant changes to the Social Security law were met with hysteria by democrats. Americans would have had control of a tiny portion of their FICA taxes but democrats wanted it all.

Former president Bush's rather insignificant changes to the Social Security law were met with hysteria by democrats. Americans would have had control of a tiny portion of their FICA taxes but democrats wanted it all.

Nice try at re-writing history.
The GOP has talked about reform of SS for years but until the SS population starts dwindling, they won't have the guts to do anything, they know it'd be political suicide. Let's not forget the GOP had complete control of the House and the presidency in 2005, during the SS reform debate. The killer in the deal was the House was to introduce personal accounts without specifically restoring solvency to the system. And because of the House plan didn't restore solvency, Bush backed away. Social Security reform then became a dead issue.

Forum List

Back