Democrats push phony catholic group

Catholics United is just as "Catholic" as the Catholic League.

And I'd love to see the evidence of them being "Soros-funded".
I don't know if that's true or not either, the DoctorisIn. I did find out at their website that contributions to them are not tax-deductible as one would expect for a church, and they are a political group rather than a church organization.

In 2005, the members of the Catholic Voting Project decided to incorporate formally as Catholics United. Catholics United is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. Donations are not tax-deductible. catholics-uniteddotorg

I don't know if that's true or not either, the DoctorisIn. I did find out at their website that contributions to them are not tax-deductible as one would expect for a church, and they are a political group rather than a church organization.

In 2005, the members of the Catholic Voting Project decided to incorporate formally as Catholics United. Catholics United is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. Donations are not tax-deductible. catholics-uniteddotorg

Catholics United has never claimed to be a "church". The Catholic League isn't a "church" either.

Both are separate organizations, neither are actually connected to the Catholic Church.

I did a little more reading at their website, and their Chairperson has worked as a Democrat Party advocate in the State of Kansas. The group mobilized for abortion and a woman's right to choose in opposition of Roman Catholic stand against abortion and nurturing the unmarried woman and her child. From a billboard on the outside of their church where I used to live, it showed a picture of a mother and child with the adage "Love them both." which pretty much is the Catholic view as I understand it from people in their faith that I have known over the years.

I would not know how to track funding, though. Perhaps Lovebears will come back with linkages to a Soros foundation. I don't know how to do that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back