Democrats pursue new tactics on war on energy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Aug 4, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,794
    Democrats Pursue New Tactics in War on Energy Companies - Big Government

Policies that would benefit our foreign competitors while hurting AMERICAN energy needs.

Now, why doesn't it surprise me that the guy who bows to Saudi Kings would be okay with that?

This is your Democrat party. Hates American interests, cozies up to those who hate us.

:cuckoo:

2. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    I'm in the energy industry, you'd be hard pressed to find and industry with less support for Obama.

3. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Do you blame your industry? He has never said a single kind word about the industry. It is an industry that employs hundreds of thousands of people and yet it is disparaged by this administration every chance they get.

4. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    The evil Exxons of the world

5. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    It is no longer just the evil exxons. It is the evil profit makers in general.

Seems if you make a profit, something is wrong. Either you are paying your employees too little or you are acting unscrupulously.

Seems the new way is to take on all of the headaches, risks AND hours to start a business but you better dam well make sure that those that are lucky enough to be employed by you get paid an amount that is near what you make....or you are an evil greedy busioness man.

I know many that lost their businesses in this recession. Some lost everything becuase of it. I am wondering why the left is not out there saying that the laid off employees of those businesses should ALSO take further losses as their fair share of the risk of owning a business.

I mean, if they should reap the rewards of a successful business, why shouldnt they share in the losses?

6. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    which is why I'm praying to Jah for a republican leader to stand up and move the ball forward

7. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    You can pray until the cows come home (where exactly did that adage come from?)....

If a leader claims to be a republican, he or she is likely a follower of the party.

I am praying for someone to stand up and say "enough of this party crap, we need to get America on the right track again"...

I do not agree with Crists ideas....but I admire his independence....I want to see someone like a Jindl to walk from the party and run as a concerned American.

8. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,690
    Bigotbart's Bigot Government site has no credibility. Only bigots believe anything Bigotbart has his dishonest dirty hands on.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Hope that little rant makes you feel better.