Democrats Protected AIG Bonuses

You have to be kidding even for you. All your repubs are moral examples of only the best?

Shit, if your just going to say you hate dems, then quit the piddle fucking around and say it.

How about Scoot libby outing a covert CIA agent?

Both parties have assholes. Now maybe you might want and wait to see how this comes out. If it isn't true, you will just ignore it and move on.

First of all...Scooter Libby didn't out her...second, she wasn't covert. But don't let facts get in the way of your story Ray.

Why was Scooter convicted? He lied.

They stopped short of convicting him of outting Valerie Plames, but come on you fucking political hack. You know Scooter did it. And we all know Cheney told him to do it.

You have revisionist history syndrome.

why stop short......

I wonder why I'm thinking that AIG and Gietner were in agreement with this from the start. After all most of the people who got those bonus are no longer employed with the company. This is why the announcement of the BIG TAX on the people who got those bonus. It's all a scam and people bought into it, yes the class envy again.

Video news report on the Democrat Dodd - AIG fiasco...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ZJPYWYMA4]YouTube - Carl Cameron Reports Sen. Chris Dodd saved AIG Bonuses[/ame]

And Hot Air from earlier today.

The mass of attention from the blog world will necessitate attention from the Mainstream Media on this story - how much attention remains to be seen. For now only Fox is reporting on the Democrat Dodd-AIG connection to any degree. The rest of the media outlets are simply airing Dodd's feigned outrage over the very AIG bonuses he took direct measure to protect...

Hot Air » Blog Archive » The futile arrogance of AIG outrage

First of all...Scooter Libby didn't out her...second, she wasn't covert. But don't let facts get in the way of your story Ray.

They stopped short of convicting him of outting Valerie Plames, but come on you fucking political hack. You know Scooter did it. And we all know Cheney told him to do it.

why stop short......

Remember, Rove/Cheney refused to testify?

It was a slam dunk that Scooter lied and obstructed justice.

That was enough.

Now you should be able to figure the rest out by yourself.

I suppose you don't count the conviction either because he was pardoned, right? So it never technically happened?

Hack.

Another online news source picking up on the Dodd-AIG connection...

Newsmax.com - Two Faced: Dodd Protected Bonuses, Now He Wants Them Out

How come the liberal media buried its head for 8 years and now it is back to hard hitting journalism?

Why now are we finding out about UBS and AIG?

Why wasn't liberal CNBC warning us about the stock market crash? Is Kramer really liberal? Why was he lying for the bankers all this time?

How come they didn't work this hard over the WMD story or why didn't they report about how the Bush and Bin Ladin families are great great friends?

$10 billion dollars a month, crashed our economy, worse attack on us soil, to this day they make you take off your shoes at the airport, etc.

But on 9-12, the Bush regime quietly flew 80 bin ladin's out of the US, without interviewing/questioning any of them.

Interesting.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSU8wXDkcg]YouTube - Amazing Beer Bottle Dominoes[/ame]

sealybobo at work

I am going to politely request you delete that post bobo - you are taking it too far.

Thank you.

it's been taken care of. this is a pretty good thread, let's try to keep it more or less out of the gutter everyone.

Thank you very much Del.

people get carried away. i think bobo would have cleaned it up if he'd had the chance-he's not a bad guy, IMO.

rock on.

You have to be kidding even for you. All your repubs are moral examples of only the best?

Shit, if your just going to say you hate dems, then quit the piddle fucking around and say it.

How about Scoot libby outing a covert CIA agent?

Both parties have assholes. Now maybe you might want and wait to see how this comes out. If it isn't true, you will just ignore it and move on.

OK bobo. What I stated was in reference to Rays saying that Libby outted Plame...pure and simple. It wasn't Scooter Libby outting her. Read up on this yourself, and not just what the liberal hacks want. Richard Armitage was the person outting her, not Libby, so before you run your mouth off again and show your utterly stupid...look it up yourself. Also, Plame was not covert and hadn't been for years. You need to look in the mirror, and say that your the hack, dude. Oh yeah, your the one with the "Revisionist History Syndrome". So go play in the sandbox until you grow up, sonny.

Last edited:
My take on this -- Dodd and indeed Obama himself could have told the American People from the beginning that a measly dime out of every $100 AIG got, was going to bonuses and employee retention, mainly to circumvent costly litigation. It's obvious now they knew this at the time, and now their false outrage isn't playing very well to the folks. It's a PR faux pas, and there isn't a Presidency in the history of our nation that hasn't had its share of them.

It all goes back to the promise of a new approach instead of the same old cronyism, this entire controversy could have been avoided simply by making this part of the deal public, front and center, right from the start.

But, that's hindsight.

My take on this -- Dodd and indeed Obama himself could have told the American People from the beginning that a measly dime out of every $100 AIG got, was going to bonuses and employee retention, mainly to circumvent costly litigation. It's obvious now they knew this at the time, and now their false outrage isn't playing very well to the folks. It's a PR faux pas, and there isn't a Presidency in the history of our nation that hasn't had its share of them.

It all goes back to the promise of a new approach instead of the same old cronyism, this entire controversy could have been avoided simply by making this part of the deal public, front and center, right from the start.

But, that's hindsight.

according to Glen Beck,, what the dems are hiding with this faux outrage over the 165 million in bonus money is this;; 62 Billion was spent overseas,, and only 44 Billion was spent in the USA.. :lol: way to go anti American Democrats way to go.

Yep, i'm no Miss Cleo, but i said weeks ago that a trillion dollars will be laundered right under our noses.........

Forum List

Back