Democrats Protected AIG Bonuses

heh heh heh...your spittle is getting all over the monitor, idiot. This was a separate bill...and your FAUX cons reacted exactly like the fuckwads they are....consistently.
no moron, i dont spit on my monitor
thats what you do
and again, i KNOW it was a seperate bill, but that bill would not have been NEEDED if they didnt start handing out tax payer money to corps in the first place
and all the republicans but 3 were voting against it
Yeah, sure...Republicans are idiots that won't do what they cry about because they are...ohh...morons. So they all voted against limiting executive pay so they could come back later and pretend they all gave a shit? Ass.
have you seen the news moron?

Something tells me old Rom twisted some arms on this one - Dodd needed to fall on the sword and keep the focus off the White House regarding this mess.

Not sure if it will work though...

Finally we can start calling you guys the conspiracy theorists. :lol:

Prove it. Seriously, prove it.

Yesterday one of you even tried to pretend Dick Cheney didn't out Valerie Wilson, even though Scooter was convicted of obstructing justice and lying to prosecutors.

If they didn't do it, why lie?

So it is hard to take you guys seriously. Fox has been known to lie. They were even taken to court and the verdict was that it is ok for Fox to lie. So why should we believe them when we know they lie and it is legal for them to do so?

Example. They might truly believe what they are reporting, but the source of their information is bad. So they aren't obligated to have facts on their show.

So they use that to lie. "hey, that's the information we were given"

Very similar to the Yellow Cake from africa/WMD/Downing Street memo's information Bush got. He got to pretend that he was innocent and just got bad information. Now we know he chose to ignore credible information because it didn't help him with his reasoning for invading Iraq.

So I need verification of your story.

Look you weasel...Scooter nor Cheney outted Plame. Listen up...it was Richard Armitage That outted her. :cuckoo: Go back and do your homework sonny. There were posts from yesterday, but you being the political hack that you are, just like to deny the facts. Get the facts before you post your yarns. Again I will also say...seeing that you just hit and run....Plame wasn't covert either. I bet that's news your bias ass doesn't want to accept. :cuckoo:

PS....Don't let the facts get in the way of your story :lol:

I have already seen all the facts and yes Valerie Plames was covert.

In fact, people died when Cheney/Libby/Armitage outted her. People who helped her or were friends with her overseas are all in fear for their lives.

You just want to blame Armitage. He's your fall guy. You guys are pathetic. Scooter was convicted for lying and obstructing justice. Why? Was he protecting Richard Armitage?

Why did Armitage do it? You silly little liar.

Just like torture. You sent those guards at Abu Grabe to prison when it was Rumsfeld who told everyone to torture.

These are facts. Please explain to me what agenda Richard Armitage had on his own against Joe Wilson and Valerie Plames?

It was Cheney, and you know it. To deny it only further hurts your credibility.

And you lied and/or got it wrong on this Dodd story all day yesterday.

To me, you have zero credibility.

Just thought we could revisit this wonderful contribution from Bobo...

I am not a big Shepard Smith fan, but he knocks this one OUT OF THE PARK:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov75Ld1BhwU]YouTube - Shepard Smith Rants About the AIG Bonus Hearings![/ame]

Look you weasel...Scooter nor Cheney outted Plame. Listen up...it was Richard Armitage That outted her. :cuckoo: Go back and do your homework sonny. There were posts from yesterday, but you being the political hack that you are, just like to deny the facts. Get the facts before you post your yarns. Again I will also say...seeing that you just hit and run....Plame wasn't covert either. I bet that's news your bias ass doesn't want to accept. :cuckoo:

PS....Don't let the facts get in the way of your story :lol:

I have already seen all the facts and yes Valerie Plames was covert.

In fact, people died when Cheney/Libby/Armitage outted her. People who helped her or were friends with her overseas are all in fear for their lives.

You just want to blame Armitage. He's your fall guy. You guys are pathetic. Scooter was convicted for lying and obstructing justice. Why? Was he protecting Richard Armitage?

Why did Armitage do it? You silly little liar.

Just like torture. You sent those guards at Abu Grabe to prison when it was Rumsfeld who told everyone to torture.

These are facts. Please explain to me what agenda Richard Armitage had on his own against Joe Wilson and Valerie Plames?

It was Cheney, and you know it. To deny it only further hurts your credibility.

And you lied and/or got it wrong on this Dodd story all day yesterday.

To me, you have zero credibility.

Just thought we could revisit this wonderful contribution from Bobo...

Anyone...tell me if there is just one iota of truth to any of what bobo said in this post? Other than Scooter was railroaded...Everything was a lie from what I can see. From start to finish...lie after lie.

Forum List

Back