Democrats Promise to Raise Your Taxes in 2013

When the Bush tax cuts expire. Let em. That will raise taxes on everyone.

Not just one part of the population. Everyone. Don't think those screaming "tax the rich" will like that one at all.

Don't think the economy will like it one bit either.

What's stopping you dipshits that want higher taxes from writing checks to the beloved IRS?.......

So original! We've never heard that before.

So the rich can take a pass? No, that's okay. They should ALL be paying a reasonable rate. Not just the ones with a conscience.

So everyone else can take a pass?? Or at least ~50% of them??

How about EVERYONE pay only a reasonable rate? Exactly the same rate as every other citizen on every dollar earned without exception?? Oh wait, that makes it harder to buy votes with reduced burden and freebies to be handed out that are funded by those you like to vilify and raise taxes on unequally

VDBoop, you and those like you just don't like it unless you get an advantage at the expense of someone else

Why is almost everything this asshole does set to take effect in 2013 or later, when the country needs help now?
The GOP tax increase is set to take place in a few weeks. Are you happy now?

You nutters need to find a new dirty word. Taxes don't freak people out like they used to. The American people KNOW that taxes are currently lower than they have ever been.....and it don't work. Duh!

OMG...
that made me sick.

Those tax raising Republicans can't wait until 2013, they are raising taxes on working Americans Jan 1, 2012. That's right, the GOP who say raising taxes costs jobs are going to raise taxes starting Jan 1, 2012, just in time for the elections. Jan 1, about 40 days from now, Obama's payroll tax cut expires and the GOP refuse to extend it.

The GOP are happily presiding over the destruction of this great country for political gain. There is no scum lower than a CON$ervative Republican.

Exactly.

The Republicans don't mind raising the payroll tax on the middle class, as long as the super rich don't have to pay it.

So original! We've never heard that before.

So the rich can take a pass? No, that's okay. They should ALL be paying a reasonable rate. Not just the ones with a conscience.

So everyone else can take a pass?? Or at least ~50% of them??

How about EVERYONE pay only a reasonable rate? Exactly the same rate as every other citizen on every dollar earned without exception?? Oh wait, that makes it harder to buy votes with reduced burden and freebies to be handed out that are funded by those you like to vilify and raise taxes on unequally

VDBoop, you and those like you just don't like it unless you get an advantage at the expense of someone else

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF WHOM IN THAT CASE???

Why is almost everything this asshole does set to take effect in 2013 or later, when the country needs help now?

Because the Republicans in the House have blocked every jobs bill, because they want to destroy the economy so they can win the next election.

Treasonous bastards!

Because the Republicans in the House have blocked every jobs bill, because they want to destroy the economy so they can win the next election.

Treasonous bastards!

how do some of you sleep at night?:eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

Zzzzzz

Played out statement is played out.

Riggghhttttt, " tax the rich !!", " spread the wealth !!", " millionaires don't pay their fair share!", "corporations are evil!!"....

Those statements are more played out than your Duran Duran albums, but fags like you keep touting them......

LOL the only ones who ever say things like "spread the wealth" or "corporations are evil" are far right fringe like you. But I agree, those are played out too.

And next time try and make your point without including an insult. I know it's hard and it's probably the only way you know how to do things. But it doesn't make me want to take you seriously when you feel the need to use name calling like a 12 year old.

Corporations are evil is now a far right talking point?..... :cuckoo:

Next time try to make your ass backward point by including any lame insult you'd like..... :thup:

Treasonous bastards!

how do some of you sleep at night?:eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

ReaganBushDebt.org

During the Bush administration Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’ « Did You Know

Now the Republicans in Congress are blocking every jobs bill, so they can ruin the American economy and win the next election.

How do you sleep at night?

Riggghhttttt, " tax the rich !!", " spread the wealth !!", " millionaires don't pay their fair share!", "corporations are evil!!"....

Those statements are more played out than your Duran Duran albums, but fags like you keep touting them......

LOL the only ones who ever say things like "spread the wealth" or "corporations are evil" are far right fringe like you. But I agree, those are played out too.

And next time try and make your point without including an insult. I know it's hard and it's probably the only way you know how to do things. But it doesn't make me want to take you seriously when you feel the need to use name calling like a 12 year old.

Next time try to make your ass backward point by including any lame insult you'd like..... :thup:

No it's a strawman you've created. 95% of liberals don't believe that "corporations are evil". Yet you continue to bring it up like it something that liberals stand for.

Try and keep up.

No it's a strawman you've created. 95% of liberals don't believe that "corporations are evil". Yet you continue to bring it up like it something that liberals stand for.

Try and keep up.

He is keeping up - with Faux Snooze.

Forum List

Back