Democrats probably won't win in 2006...

Orangeman2024

Rookie
Apr 2, 2006
For all of the hubub about the 2006 elections, we Democrats have to come to terms with one fact: even after 2006, our party won't control either the House or Senate.

2006 Election Predictions

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that with the Republicans controlling both the Senate and House still, nothing will be different. I believe Iraq will be the same, I believe all the domestic policies, etc. will be the same, etc.

Three more years of the same old Bush...:(

Orangeman2024 said:
For all of the hubub about the 2006 elections, we Democrats have to come to terms with one fact: even after 2006, our party won't control either the House or Senate.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that with the Republicans controlling both the Senate and House still, nothing will be different. I believe Iraq will be the same, I believe all the domestic policies, etc. will be the same, etc.

3 more years?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: classic

Orangeman2024 said:

I thought he was going to be impeached?

Orangeman2024 said:

:poop: :cry:

:smoke:

Orangeman2024 said:

THREE more years? :slap:

I'm not real happy with Bush right now either, but that by no means, means I'd ever vote for a liberal. They are the scurge of this country.

Orangeman2024 said:

Awwww. I guess you'll just have to suck it up, buttercup :baby4:

Orangeman2024 said:

Three more years of the same old Bush means three more years of listening to the same old rhetoric from trolls. Of course, Bush will be gone in 08, but I bet we have more than three years of the same old anti-Bush rhetoric anyway.

Orangeman2024 said:

If this is the way it turns out, Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves. Conventional wisdom says that power should start to swing back to the Dems, as it usually does after it been the other way for awhile. Eventually, it would swing back to the Republicans. It kind of like the sports theory of the backup quarterback being the most popular guy on the team.

Unfortunately for the Democrats, they can't stop shoving their foot in the mouth or come up with any new ideas. The big national security plan we heard so much about turned out to be 3 whopping pages of nothing. Democrats just don't seem to understand they can't ride on reputation or rhetoric anymore without backing it up with something.

Forum List

Back