Democrats, Please Explain

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

Great pic. Let's see one of Biden working out.

Gilligan will never be vice president.

Hey how is that Scott Walker race turn out for you.. :lol:

Because you are lying.

It's a problem, but not worth starting ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST OVER.

Did you not listen to the debate? Joe says that it doesn't matter cause the same intelligence that he claims was so wrong in Benghazi, is going to let him know BEFORE Iran has the bomb.

He said it alright. Joe didn't seem to take anything seriously with all that laughing he did.

But the left seems to think that they can take good ole' Joe's word. Gee, it's a darn good thing that Iran is keeping us up to date on every move they make on their nuclear capabilities. I'm so glad they won't lie to us and that our government has good intel, which they act upon immediately. Plus, I am sure the U.N. is looking over them and we all know how much the U.N. loves America. The way the Obama administration saved Chris Stevens with quick thinking after the threats were made known proves that they can likely protect an entire country if we are threatened. Well, that's how it should be, anyway.

Nothing to see here, folks. Everyone just relax and know that the Obama administration is looking out for you.

You should read my post just before yours. You might find it interesting.

I guess when Iran , nukes Israel these dumb asses on here will have a way to blame the REP some how Watch. I can see it now.. And say why didnt we go in when Bush was in office. Or if Romney does win and they bomb with in a month of him being president . They will blame Romney. Man I should work for online psychics

Great pic. Let's see one of Biden working out.

Gilligan will never be vice president.

Hey how is that Scott Walker race turn out for you.. :lol:

It was a recall and not a "race". And Democrats made a lot of gains considering the amount of money Republicans sunk into saying Scott Walker.

Now what is hilarious is this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

Right after this speech, Scott Walker came out and said Mitt was mistaken. Walker said his state WANTS more Police, more Firemen and more Teachers. Isn't that funny. If you knew how to use Google, you could find that out.

I guess when Iran , nukes Israel these dumb asses on here will have a way to blame the REP some how Watch. I can see it now.. And say why didnt we go in when Bush was in office. Or if Romney does win and they bomb with in a month of him being president . They will blame Romney. Man I should work for online psychics

Try reading post #39. You could learn a lot. Seriously.

For the first time EVER, Obama has EVERY country allied against Iran, the Rial is at about 10% its worth. STFU and watch what adults do.

Bengazi was and is a confused situation, the deaths a tragedy a-hole Pubs are spinning lies out of confused reports- a disgrace as usual, for dupes only. A few more defenders wouldn't have stopped dozens of heavily armed men wth RPGs attacking what wasn't even a consulate.

For the first time EVER, Obama has EVERY country allied against Iran, the Rial is at about 10% its worth. STFU and watch what adults do.

Bengazi was and is a confused situation, the deaths a tragedy a-hole Pubs are spinning lies out of confused reports- a disgrace as usual, for dupes only. A few more defenders wouldn't have stopped dozens of heavily armed men wth RPGs attacking what wasn't even a consulate.

You stupid fuck, a squad of Marines would have stopped all of that.

Because you are lying.

Strange, but your leader stated that we would not allow Iran to have the bomb. That sounds like he thinks it is worth starting a war over. Or was he just telling another lie?

I will bet you dollars to doughnuts, that if Obama goes to war with Iran, you will be here telling us how important it is to keep Iran from having the bomb.

Republicans just aren't bright. To them, everything is solved by an army. Or a bomb. They don't know how to "think". Bush spent all that money and American lives to get Saddam who never even attacked us. But then let Bin Ladin go and publicly announced he stopped looking for Bin Ladin. I believe him.

Obama has taken out most of al Qaeda, the Libyan dictator and Bin Laden with very little mishap.

Bush and the Republicans, tens of thousands maimed and dead maimed and dead. But they are outraged by Obama????

And look at what we think Obama may have done. Iranian nuclear scientists assassinated. Hit with a computer virus. He would never come out and say we did those things. But somebody did.

Iran Nuclear Plants Hit By Virus Playing AC/DC, Website Says - Businessweek

A new worm targeted Iran’s nuclear program, closing down the “automation network” at the Natanz and Fordo facilities, the Internet security site reported, citing an e-mail it said was sent by a scientist inside Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization.

The virus also prompted several of the computers on site to play the song “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC at full volume in the middle of the night, according to the e-mail, part of which is published in English on the website.

-----------------

I really doubt Israel would have used AC/DC

Even after writing about computer viruses and Iran's few nuclear scientist being offed, still right wingers go on about bombs. Blowing something up or tearing it down is there only solution. Like economics. Beyond "cut taxes" what do they have?
They don't believe in education or investing in the country. All they know is "BOOM!" That's it. Just "BOOM!" That's why the want to spend so much on the military. A lot of "BOOM". The sad part is a lot of the "BOOM!" is technology that comes from science and education. Two things Republicans hate vehemently.

BOOM.jpg

I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

Because you are lying.

You and your idiot buddies on the left are the liars. To stop iran it is worth going to war. But the coward obamaturd won't do anything but bow to baby hitler and kiss his ass.

They would have swatted the RPGs out of the air? BS.

Ignorance appears to be your strong suit kid.

Ya gotta aim them kid.....to get close enough ya gotta go through a preset field of fire.....and ya gotta do it all while the most highly trained fighting personnel in the world are waiting for you.

But...you wouldn't shit about that.

Folks, in case your candidate's amnesia extends to y'all, Romney made a foreign policy speech the other day. He gave very few specifics, but when he did...can you guess what those specifics were?

Doing the exact same thing the President is doing.

Are you really this stupid?

Its rhetorical kid.

I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

First, because they don't have it enriched to a state where it can be used as a weapon yet.

Second, they can't minaturize a weapon to make it small enough to put on a missle.

Third, even if they did, they'd have to contend with the Zionists, the US, the EU, Russia, China, Pakistan and India all having bigger bombs of better quality and more quanity.

yeah...so they can make a warhead...it's so difficult to get a delivery system......which is not true.... and hey if they need a quick missle, maybe they're Russian friends will sell them a few

I suggest you volunteer right now to be in the first wave of troops that goes into Iran.

I suggest you volunteer to stand at ground zero for the first nuclear missile they shoot.

Will your ghost be available for an EVP afterwards to explain why you thought there wasn't any threat?

First, because they don't have it enriched to a state where it can be used as a weapon yet.

Second, they can't minaturize a weapon to make it small enough to put on a missle.

Third, even if they did, they'd have to contend with the Zionists, the US, the EU, Russia, China, Pakistan and India all having bigger bombs of better quality and more quanity.

PROVE that just ONE of your statements is true.

How is it you message board leftist know more than the most sophisticated intelligence gathering agencies in the world?

Forum List

Back