Democrats, Please Explain

The problem of a reliable delivery system that is foolproof from accidental detonation and will sit at the ready is a least as big a problem as getting the uranium 235 up to a concentration that will work in a bomb, Iran is not there yet and will not be anytime soon, certainly not enough to warrant an attack in the short term. Biden urged the warhawks to calm the fuck down, it's not the immediate crisis that many make it out to be.

Iran test-fires missiles, sinks warship-sized target - CBS News

You are not getting it but that is hardly surprising.

LOL I'm getting it just fine. It's you that doesn't seem to get it. Joe might like us to believe that it's all about the delivery system, but we know better. It doesn't take much for them to lob a warhead into Israel or send a suitcase nuke across the border.

LOL I'm getting it just fine. It's you that doesn't seem to get it. Joe might like us to believe that it's all about the delivery system, but we know better. It doesn't take much for them to lob a warhead into Israel or send a suitcase nuke across the border.

A pile of enriched uranium is a different thing than a safe (for the user) and effective nuclear bomb.

The problem of a reliable delivery system that is foolproof from accidental detonation and will sit at the ready is a least as big a problem as getting the uranium 235 up to a concentration that will work in a bomb, Iran is not there yet and will not be anytime soon, certainly not enough to warrant an attack in the short term. Biden urged the warhawks to calm the fuck down, it's not the immediate crisis that many make it out to be.

Iran test-fires missiles, sinks warship-sized target - CBS News

That would have been newsworthy if those missiles were capable of delivering a nuclear payload.

Oh and that Ryan ceded the fact that they were a ways off.
Pakistan Carts Its Nukes Around In Delivery Vans | Danger Room | Wired.com

The same intelligence people that told him about the embassy tells him Iran is not a threat.

Guess they'll learn after the fact that they are.

Hopefully, that won't be an option. Joe and teeth will be out of here.

Sure hope so.

Any rational person sees used car salesman Joe Biden's frustration with embassy debacle and realizes this administration is lying and weak.

When Ryan popped him on how they lied and botched that recent blunder, old Joe got pissed and lost his cool.

You are not getting it but that is hardly surprising.

A pile of enriched uranium is a different thing than a safe (for the user) and effective nuclear bomb.

You realize that there are plenty of sources for Iran to get either the knowledge they need or the delivery system they need. Joe was basically blowing smoke. Iran is dangerous with what they already have.

I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

Iran has managed to purify "fissile material" to about 20%. This is about what is used in dental offices for taking X-rays. It has to be purified above 90%.

Remember, Iran is a Muslim Religious country. Look at the Religious in this country. They don't believe in evolution or many of the existing scientific theories. Religious people and science don't do well together.

So Iran has a limited supply of scientists. Because they are classified, there are a number of things both sides were unwilling to discuss. What we know comes from the press, but they have to be careful not to publicly admit certain things. The number of Iranian scientists who have been assassinated. The computer virus program that set the Iranians back years.

The computer virus, probably from the US was genius. It sent the centrifuges to spinning wildly out of control while sending back info that everything was OK.

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney and the Republicans are trying to scare the American people.

A bigger threat is North Korea that developed both nuclear weapons and long range missiles under Bush and the Republicans. Why no concern there? Can anyone answer that?????

Hope this helped. Truth always does.

I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

Iran has managed to purify "fissile material" to about 20%. This is about what is used in dental offices for taking X-rays. It has to be purified above 90%.

Remember, Iran is a Muslim Religious country. Look at the Religious in this country. They don't believe in evolution or many of the existing scientific theories. Religious people and science don't do well together.

So Iran has a limited supply of scientists. Because they are classified, there are a number of things both sides were unwilling to discuss. What we know comes from the press, but they have to be careful not to publicly admit certain things. The number of Iranian scientists who have been assassinated. The computer virus program that set the Iranians back years.

The computer virus, probably from the US was genius. It sent the centrifuges to spinning wildly out of control while sending back info that everything was OK.

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney and the Republicans are trying to scare the American people.

A bigger threat is North Korea that developed both nuclear weapons and long range missiles under Bush and the Republicans. Why no concern there? Can anyone answer that?????

Well, since you brought it up. The only thing that has cooled N Korea down at all was Kim Jung Il dying.
Obama engagement policy 'in tatters' after North Korean rocket defiance
US officials expect Pyongyang to carry out third nuclear test in near future, representing significant policy failure for president.

Obama engagement policy 'in tatters' after North Korean rocket defiance | World news | guardian.co.uk

You realize that there are plenty of sources for Iran to get either the knowledge they need or the delivery system they need. Joe was basically blowing smoke. Iran is dangerous with what they already have.

Okay so based on this do they not have it? Or do they?

Do we strike now, contrary to Israeli and American intelligence? Surely you see problems with what you are saying and this was addressed during the debate..

Also, the whole not having an Afghanistan timeline based on the enemy waiting us out is the same line of BS from the Bush administration. These people live in that region. How is someone waiting you out when they live there? A completely moronic argument..

This is like waiting for your girlfriend to get ready to go out and you are sitting in the living room watching TV.. Honestly, do you give two fucks if you are there anyway? These people have fought this crazy man's war for centuries.

Ryan's chances of winning foreing policy ended at Libya.

Sure the moderator was flippant.. but he still couldn't answer a damn question. Focus on the parts of the debate he won and not hypothethical "they might already have it" situations when even your candidate does not believe they do.

Even without our successful espionage war against their program, even if they were allowed to proceed without sanction they are not close enough to warrant another war that republicans would fight tomorrow if they were allowed. The moderator asked if another war in the middle east was worth it and neither candidate said yes, even though we all know that if Romney gets elected they will immediately start the war machine and start beating the war drums like like crazed maniacs.

Well, since you brought it up. The only thing that has cooled N Korea down at all was Kim Jung Il dying.
US officials expect Pyongyang to carry out third nuclear test in near future, representing significant policy failure for president.

Obama engagement policy 'in tatters' after North Korean rocket defiance | World news | guardian.co.uk

North Korea and Nuclear Weapons, another fiasco Bush and the Republicans handed Obama. And then want to blame on Obama. They just can't seem to take responsibility for anything.

Why?

North Korea and Nuclear Weapons, another fiasco Bush and the Republicans handed Obama. And then want to blame on Obama. They just can't seem to take responsibility for anything.

Oh please.. after Joe trying to blame "intelligence" for Libya, you might want to climb off your little hobby horse there. Obama has not taken responsibility for anything that has gone wrong since he was elected. And seriously, save the damned he inherited it line. If Obama didn't think he could handle the job of POTUS, then he shouldn't have thrown his hat in the ring. He claimed that if elected, he would fix things. He had plenty of opportunity to assess the state of the U.S. before he signed on.

Because you are lying.

It's a problem, but not worth starting ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST OVER.

Strange, but your leader stated that we would not allow Iran to have the bomb. That sounds like he thinks it is worth starting a war over. Or was he just telling another lie?

I will bet you dollars to doughnuts, that if Obama goes to war with Iran, you will be here telling us how important it is to keep Iran from having the bomb.

yeah...so they can make a warhead...it's so difficult to get a delivery system......which is not true.... and hey if they need a quick missle, maybe they're Russian friends will sell them a few

I suggest you volunteer right now to be in the first wave of troops that goes into Iran.

Once they have the fuel for the bombs they need, they can build the bombs in the back of a garage. No one, except the leaders of Iran will know that they are building the bombs.

So, if the Obama administration has that as their red line, they are either dumber than a box of rocks, or they don't really plan on stopping Iran from getting the bomb.

You can put the pacifist crap about volunteering for the first wave back up your ass where you got it from. Adults make such decisions based on the threat to the nation, not on your aversion to putting your ass in harms way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Okay so based on this do they not have it? Or do they?

Do we strike now, contrary to Israeli and American intelligence? Surely you see problems with what you are saying and this was addressed during the debate..

Also, the whole not having an Afghanistan timeline based on the enemy waiting us out is the same line of BS from the Bush administration. These people live in that region. How is someone waiting you out when they live there? A completely moronic argument..

This is like waiting for your girlfriend to get ready to go out and you are sitting in the living room watching TV.. Honestly, do you give two fucks if you are there anyway? These people have fought this crazy man's war for centuries.

Ryan's chances of winning foreing policy ended at Libya.

Sure the moderator was flippant.. but he still couldn't answer a damn question. Focus on the parts of the debate he won and not hypothethical "they might already have it" situations when even your candidate does not believe they do.

In Afghanistan we rely on local help. The saying that locals hear is: "The Americans have a watch but the Taliban and Al Qaeda have the time." In addition, given that the Obama administration has allowed Pakistan to torture and imprison the doctor that helped find Bin Laden, how much help do you think we're going to get? The locals know the Americans won't be there to protect them if they cooperate.

What makes you think that the intelligence community that Biden claims thought it was a protest gone wrong in Libya rather than a terrorist attack is going to be able to monitor the concentration levels of Iranian uranium?

yeah...so they can make a warhead...it's so difficult to get a delivery system......which is not true.... and hey if they need a quick missle, maybe they're Russian friends will sell them a few

I suggest you volunteer right now to be in the first wave of troops that goes into Iran.

Once they have the fuel for the bombs they need, they can build the bombs in the back of a garage. No one, except the leaders of Iran will know that they are building the bombs.

So, if the Obama administration has that as their red line, they are either dumber than a box of rocks, or they don't really plan on stopping Iran from getting the bomb.

You can put the pacifist crap about volunteering for the first wave back up your ass where you got it from. Adults make such decisions based on the threat to the nation, not on your aversion to putting your ass in harms way.

I don't want to come right out and call someone stupid, but.....

Because you are lying.

Strange, but your leader stated that we would not allow Iran to have the bomb. That sounds like he thinks it is worth starting a war over. Or was he just telling another lie?

I will bet you dollars to doughnuts, that if Obama goes to war with Iran, you will be here telling us how important it is to keep Iran from having the bomb.

Republicans just aren't bright. To them, everything is solved by an army. Or a bomb. They don't know how to "think". Bush spent all that money and American lives to get Saddam who never even attacked us. But then let Bin Ladin go and publicly announced he stopped looking for Bin Ladin. I believe him.

Obama has taken out most of al Qaeda, the Libyan dictator and Bin Laden with very little mishap.

Bush and the Republicans, tens of thousands maimed and dead maimed and dead. But they are outraged by Obama????

And look at what we think Obama may have done. Iranian nuclear scientists assassinated. Hit with a computer virus. He would never come out and say we did those things. But somebody did.

Iran Nuclear Plants Hit By Virus Playing AC/DC, Website Says - Businessweek

A new worm targeted Iran’s nuclear program, closing down the “automation network” at the Natanz and Fordo facilities, the Internet security site reported, citing an e-mail it said was sent by a scientist inside Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization.

The virus also prompted several of the computers on site to play the song “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC at full volume in the middle of the night, according to the e-mail, part of which is published in English on the website.

-----------------

I really doubt Israel would have used AC/DC

Because you are lying.

Did you not listen to the debate? Joe says that it doesn't matter cause the same intelligence that he claims was so wrong in Benghazi, is going to let him know BEFORE Iran has the bomb.

He said it alright. Joe didn't seem to take anything seriously with all that laughing he did.

But the left seems to think that they can take good ole' Joe's word. Gee, it's a darn good thing that Iran is keeping us up to date on every move they make on their nuclear capabilities. I'm so glad they won't lie to us and that our government has good intel, which they act upon immediately. Plus, I am sure the U.N. is looking over them and we all know how much the U.N. loves America. The way the Obama administration saved Chris Stevens with quick thinking after the threats were made known proves that they can likely protect an entire country if we are threatened. Well, that's how it should be, anyway.

Nothing to see here, folks. Everyone just relax and know that the Obama administration is looking out for you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

New Topics

Forum List

Back