Democrats, please allow the GOP their repeal and replace crap...stop with the protest!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm about to lose it....let the GOP show once and for all their true colors to the American Stupid. This pleading and begging for bi-partisan participation is falling on deaf ears....1/6 of the economy will be effected by this, seniors in a few years will see deductibles skyrocket..with me among them, the uninsured with be effected, 21 million on medicaid will lose their insurance, the ER's will once again fill up and crappy shit but cheap policies will once again hit the market for these ass ho's to pull from....but this has to happen for the American stupid to finally get it through their fuckin heads, the GOP could give a crap about you, your wishes...Ky. white trashies, are you listening...they could care less about you people and you vote for them anyway....ITS TIME FOR CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW VOTES!!

Repeal ACA, replace it with the worst crap ever and let the healthy as before and the rich be the only one's who benefit from heatlhcare.......let it be written and let it be said!!

They will continue to say the ACA was dead, and we had to do something. Hopefully T will be impeached and Pence will not be the 1 deciding vote.

I'm about to lose it....let the GOP show once and for all their true colors to the American Stupid. This pleading and begging for bi-partisan participation is falling on deaf ears....1/6 of the economy will be effected by this, seniors in a few years will see deductibles skyrocket..with me among them, the uninsured with be effected, 21 million on medicaid will lose their insurance, the ER's will once again fill up and crappy shit but cheap policies will once again hit the market for these ass ho's to pull from....but this has to happen for the American stupid to finally get it through their fuckin heads, the GOP could give a crap about you, your wishes...Ky. white trashies, are you listening...they could care less about you people and you vote for them anyway....ITS TIME FOR CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW VOTES!!

Repeal ACA, replace it with the worst crap ever and let the healthy as before and the rich be the only one's who benefit from heatlhcare.......let it be written and let it be said!!
/----/ impossible. ACA is already the worse crap ever, get the gubmint out of healthcare and let the free market control it.

• Banned

/----/ impossible. ACA is already the worse crap ever, get the gubmint out of healthcare and let the free market control it.
The free market, is why we have healthcare in the first place.....you morons love the free market until it effects your 401K, your pensions, etc....like the fuckin free market did in 2007....good luck sucker!!

We had that before the ACA, remember what it was like, I do. I remember exactly what it was like and it was bad.
We had insurance companies not paying for much of anything, and fighting about paying. They were the gate keepers so the CEO's could make millions a year. Do you remember what it was like? I doubt it.

• Banned
They will continue to say the ACA was dead, and we had to do something. Hopefully T will be impeached and Pence will not be the 1 deciding vote.
Penny, how many times has the GOP showed their true colors to their supporters? They have the lowest approval ratings in US history, yet got a majority. They spent 8 years obstructing the Obama administration, passed nothing...again, got a majority....they had a chance to vote 4 democrats into congress, again, voted in the anti everything GOP....at some point, dear friend, this country, you and I, all of us have got to get with reality and understand....there are consequences for not voting, for sitting on your ass, for voting conservative tickets when your ass is sitting on a welfare check....I'm loving it. Its gonna hurt like hell in a few months, years etc....but this price, I am willing to pay, to see ignorance get its due justice and its gotta happen...again!!
upload_2017-7-26_8-38-32.jpeg

• Banned

We had that before the ACA, remember what it was like, I do. I remember exactly what it was like and it was bad.
We had insurance companies not paying for much of anything, and fighting about paying. They were the gate keepers so the CEO's could make millions a year. Do you remember what it was like? I doubt it.
What is really fucked up, my premiums went up every effin enrollment cycle...what planet have these people went on? And what the GOP is leaving out, those RED states that are losing insurers.....NEVER OPTED INTO THE EXCHANGE!!!

• Banned
2008 when ACA was passed, not one single democrat would endorse it, speak on it, champion it or support it...they hid from it, THEY RAN FROM IT. For 8 fuckin years, they allowed the far right to define its purpose and meaning....and make it a nightmare on the american public. They shunned Obama, never wanted the guy to campaign with them, they ignored his accomplishments, his gains, they in essense sided with the GOP...Now these bastards want to whine about its being repealed now that it SAFE TO DO SO!!! Now that the American stupid is on board, now they want to speak on it, define it...all the things they should have done back in the day....TOO LATE BITCHES!!

The exchanges are about the government helping people buy insurance as a larger group & helping those who need it.

You still buy policies of your choosing from private health insurance companies to get care by private docrtors in private institutions.
'When will you assholes quit running in circles screaming : OMG OMG OMG Government run healthcare": You people are the dumbest people on the planet or are what is otherwise known as Trumpettes.

What is really fucked up, my premiums went up every effin enrollment cycle...what planet have these people went on? And what the GOP is leaving out, those RED states that are losing insurers.....NEVER OPTED INTO THE EXCHANGE!!!
As we age, our risk grows. So rates should go up somewhat every year. The rate of growth in premiums has shrunk under the ACA.

The exchanges are about the government helping people buy insurance as a larger group & helping those who need it.

You still buy policies of your choosing from private health insurance companies to get care by private docrtors in private institutions.
'When will you assholes quit running in circles screaming : OMG OMG OMG Government run healthcare": You people are the dumbest people on the planet or are what is otherwise known as Trumpettes.
The biggest losers in all this will be seniors.....a projection of deductibles going as high as 15 thousand dollars??? But sadly, its greedy me me me me seniors who are mostly against ACA....so afraid its tappin into their government help.

As we age, our risk grows. So rates should go up somewhat every year. The rate of growth in premiums has shrunk under the ACA.
Have you seen the projections of what new retiree's will see in their deductibles? Upwards of 15 grand...I don't mind busting my ass since I was 16 paying into medicare, but this is some shit, no?

Have you seen the projections of what new retiree's will see in their deductibles? Upwards of 15 grand...I don't mind busting my ass since I was 16 paying into medicare, but this is some shit, no?
/----/ the free market in healthcare was killed in 1965

Forum List

Back