Democrats plan political triage to retain House

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Democrats plan political triage to retain House - Inside Bay Area

In the next two weeks, Democratic leaders will review new polls and other data that show whether vulnerable incumbents have a path to victory. If not, the party is poised to redirect money to concentrate on trying to protect up to two dozen lawmakers who appear to be in the strongest position to fend off their challengers.

Divide and conquer.

EXCELENT!!!

MrBurns1.gif

Solution: money to BUY misleading ads for conning fools

Democrat VICTORY in health care reform? Now that is really DUMB -- they've destroyed FREE medical care for the poor -- and trampled hell out of individual right to choose

Solution: slander, lies, and vicious snarling dog fights BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING SUBSTANTIVE to suggest -- and not a clue one why so many are so very pissed off.

Just more of the same: listen to Pelosi and Obama -- and ignore the citizen voices they never hear

This is good news. It means the Dums are already conceding races even before they've really started. They start from a losing position and it can only get worse.
Excellent!

This is good news. It means the Dums are already conceding races even before they've really started. They start from a losing position and it can only get worse.
Excellent!

The Republican in my district was anticipating this. One of his strategies was to raise so much money that the Democrat leadership would write off that campaign and not funnel money in. And if they did, well we have the money to match it and gives other candidates a better opportunity to win in their districts. It's a win win for us.

Solution Take money out of the equation. Federally fund all campaigns, and significantly shorten the Campaign length.

Just saying.

I rather like money as a natural check to keep incompetant people out of the race

'Zackly. You will never get money out of campaigns. Outlaw contributions and you get non profits etc. Then you get blatant exercises in unconstitutional law like McCain-Feingold.
We need more money. Unlimited amounts from anyone. Only caveat is it must all be disclosed with 72 hours in an opaque manner. No hiding behind Buddhist nuns.

If any or all of the following are history it will be a success for me.....Pelosi loses the Speaker of the House because the GOP gets the majority,Boxer and Reed get sent packing.I will be happy with any of that.

Democrats plan political triage to retain House - Inside Bay Area

In the next two weeks, Democratic leaders will review new polls and other data that show whether vulnerable incumbents have a path to victory. If not, the party is poised to redirect money to concentrate on trying to protect up to two dozen lawmakers who appear to be in the strongest position to fend off their challengers.

Divide and conquer.

EXCELENT!!!

MrBurns1.gif
More like a body going shocky, shutting down all distal functions in advance of the death rattle.

Solution: money to BUY misleading ads for conning fools

Is this concept new to you?

It's called politics.

Indeed

All power to the rich, yes. Soros and the House of Saud approve, anyway.

Got money? Buy a POTUS of your very own.

:clap2:

Let's all close with a moment of silent prayer for the fallen heroes of Taminy Hall, followed by a rousing rendition of "Chicago, Chicago," shall we? :cuckoo:

LOL. I sure hope not. Jeeze. Guy looks like a peice of spaghetti.

Has he got any abs??

If so. He hides em well. LOL

All in all it's pretty smart strategery, but really bad news that it's come to this.

For months now I've been trying to figure out why so many Dimocrats were willing to support Obama's various programs with their votes in light of wide spread public opposition and knowing full well all House members and some senators would have to answer soon to their constituents. Oh, well. Here's the plank, you idiots, enjoy the walk.

All in all it's pretty smart strategery, but really bad news that it's come to this.

For months now I've been trying to figure out why so many Dimocrats were willing to support Obama's various programs with their votes in light of wide spread public opposition and knowing full well all House members and some senators would have to answer soon to their constituents. Oh, well. Here's the plank, you idiots, enjoy the walk.

:lol:

I'm just hoping the sharks STAY hungry -- and the 'gators with the tick-tock alarm clocks to warn the Little Lost Boys stay just out of hearing distance.

Time for some justice to reestablish some basic honor and integrity as a primary criteria for elect-ability.

Forum List

Back