Democrats Party's Celebration of Illegal Immigration Demonstrates Contempt for Our La

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
WASHINGTON, Sept. 5, 2012: Democratic Party's Celebration of Illegal Immigration Demonstrates Contempt for Our Laws, Charges FAIR | PRNewswire | Rock Hill Herald Online

obamanopapers.jpg

Bush did nothing, and I mean nothing to stop the flow of illegals,and yes I blame him, he and the illegals were the reason for my business crashing.At least now the majority have gone and some contractors have the gaul not to hire them anymore. Since Oblama is hitting them where it hurts when they are caught employing them, in the pocket book.

Bush did nothing, and I mean nothing to stop the flow of illegals,and yes I blame him, he and the illegals were the reason for my business crashing.At least now the majority have gone and some contractors have the gaul not to hire them anymore. Since Oblama is hitting them where it hurts when they are caught employing them, in the pocket book.

What are you talking about???

Obama gave many illegals executive amnesty and will only deport illegals who have commited major crimes. Obummer said he won't deport the majority of illegals now!

Obama gave many illegals executive amnesty and will only deport illegals who have commited major crimes. Obummer said he won't deport the majority of illegals now!

But I thought all illegals were major criminals?

If you entered America illegally, you have broken our Laws and lawbreakers are criminals.... Whether or not the term major applies is open for interpretation.

If you entered America illegally, you have broken our Laws and lawbreakers are criminals.... Whether or not the term major applies is open for interpretation.

Well what do the courts say?

Forum List

Back