Democrats paniky want to run a primary against Obama

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Panic is an understatement, they have had the be-jesus scared out of them with the recent elections in New York and Nevada. I wonder who they will get to run.

Panicky Democrats Seeking Primary Challenger to Obama

The move to challenge President Barack Obama in a Democratic primary is growing stronger by the day with House members openly pushing the case for an internal party battle.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who ran for the Democratic nomination in both 2004 and 2008 told CNN a challenge to Obama would “make him a better president.”

And Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio told The Hill that more and more Democrats believe that Obama needs to be challenged. “It’s a common refrain, and it’s certainly common in my district among Democrats,” he said. “They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Panicky Democrats Seeking Primary Challenger to Obama
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
I was saying about a year ago that Hillary would be the Democratic nominee be cause Obama would withdraw because of the economic condition of the US. Still possible. With the US sliding into another recession Obama may realize he has no chance for re-election.

They can't let Obama go...Then they can't accuse everybody who criticizes or disagrees with him, A RACIST.

that is their Number one weapon..

Plus then they would also have to admit THEY MADE A MISTAKE..and I don't think they can do that..:lol:

Newsmax, the magazine and Web site that Mr. Ruddy founded more than a decade ago, is the right-wing populist’s Time or Newsweek...offering what Mr. Ruddy says is “news that Americans in the heartland would like to see.”

He and his editors mix cover pieces with articles like “The Jesus Question: Will He Ever Return” and “Heartland Warrior: Michele Bachmann’s Passionate Stand for American Values” alongside items about Ann Coulter’s decision to turn down “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/b...for-conservative-politics.html?pagewanted=all

Find a legitimate news source for this first, then post.

Panic is an understatement, they have had the be-jesus scared out of them with the recent elections in New York and Nevada. I wonder who they will get to run.

The move to challenge President Barack Obama in a Democratic primary is growing stronger by the day with House members openly pushing the case for an internal party battle.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who ran for the Democratic nomination in both 2004 and 2008 told CNN a challenge to Obama would “make him a better president.”

And Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio told The Hill that more and more Democrats believe that Obama needs to be challenged. “It’s a common refrain, and it’s certainly common in my district among Democrats,” he said. “They want the guy back that they voted for.”

Newsmax? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, that's a credible source.

teabaggingcc5.jpg

Newsmax, the magazine and Web site that Mr. Ruddy founded more than a decade ago, is the right-wing populist’s Time or Newsweek...offering what Mr. Ruddy says is “news that Americans in the heartland would like to see.”

He and his editors mix cover pieces with articles like “The Jesus Question: Will He Ever Return” and “Heartland Warrior: Michele Bachmann’s Passionate Stand for American Values” alongside items about Ann Coulter’s decision to turn down “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/b...for-conservative-politics.html?pagewanted=all

When the facts don't fit, attack the messenger.
If it is sooo biased why not point out the errors?

When the facts don't fit, attack the messenger.
If it is sooo biased why not point out the errors?

Do you read Huffington Post or Media Matters?

Prior to these two elections 23% of democrats wanted Obama challenged.

so you think the NYslimes is a CREDIABLE news source..??:lol:

Solarate would be a huge distraction to a campaign. Obama will be seen as wasteful and desparate to develop jobs without success. An easy target of any Democratic or Republican opponent.

But, But, I thought those 2 elections had nothing to do with Obama. LOL

Forum List

Back