Democrats own the economy

When are going to wake up and smell the SHAMOCRACY, Lad?

You honestly think what's going on is some titantic philosophical battle between the Rs and Ds, don't you?

And you do this DESPITE the recent bailout by both parties of the BANKSTERS, too.

You party partisans have got to be the dumbest fucking people alive.

You honestly think what's going on is some titantic philosophical battle between the Rs and Ds, don't you?

And you do this DESPITE the recent bailout by both parties of the BANKSTERS, too.

Some people are just so eager to be used by others...

Silly partisan sheeple. We have been working on getting to where we are for decades and BOTH parties are to blame. To just blame one party is just plain stupit. btw stupit is a step below stupid.
Yes Bush did his part, so did Clinton, Reagan and both houses of congress and Obama has contributed as well. But to actually think that in 2 years Obama has caused it all...
just sheesh.

Last edited:

Some people are just so eager to be used by others...
....'Cause there's no (actual) thinking, required.

rush_lemmings_001.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

We own the economy. We own the beginning of the turnaround and we want to make sure that we continue that pace of recovery, not go back to the policies of the past under the Bush administration that put us in the ditch in the first place,” Wasserman Schultz told Mike Allen at

The economy, she said, “has turned around” since President Obama took office, with steady job growth evident even if the pace leaves something to be desired.

Read more: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ?We own the economy? - Molly Ball - POLITICO.com

i love context...Own it, but point out how we got into this mess.

No, hold on, ill do it for you...Booooosh!

Gee....how perceptive, of you!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

You're so eloquent....for a Teabagger.​

Silly partisan sheeple. We have been working on getting to where we are for decades and BOTH parties are to blame. To just blame one party is just plain stupit. btw stupit is a step below stupid.
Yes Bush did his part, so did Clinton, Reagan and both houses of congress and Obama has contributed as well. But to actually think that in 2 years Obama has caused it all...
just sheesh.

Both parties are to blame big time. It's that simple really.

If I were the Dems though I sure wouldn't want to own this economy. In fact I would still be screaming Bush to the high heavens.

I'm sure "The other party" will come up many times during the re-election campaign. Of course the car is still stuck in the ditch but I'm sure that won't deter Barry.

The economy has been crap for 12 years, where we've had every combination of R and D in every branch of government.

The government and parties add to the mess but you know what the consistent factor is? The Fed

Ill tell you the consistant factor.

Its the MONIED interests who Buy out our representation.

They dont have to work very hard to buy the right because they walk in locked step with the monied interests.

The dems are much easier to spot when bought.

They have to bail on the dem platform.

That is why I vote democratic.

At least its harder to buy them.

We own the economy. We own the beginning of the turnaround and we want to make sure that we continue that pace of recovery, not go back to the policies of the past under the Bush administration that put us in the ditch in the first place,” Wasserman Schultz told Mike Allen at

The economy, she said, “has turned around” since President Obama took office, with steady job growth evident even if the pace leaves something to be desired.

Read more: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ?We own the economy? - Molly Ball - POLITICO.com

i love context...Own it, but point out how we got into this mess.

No, hold on, ill do it for you...Booooosh!

Yes, point out the Dems own this "turnaround." A turnaround with higher unemployment numbers, tepid job growth, poor GDP growth and zooming prices.
Run on this recovery. Please.

just sheesh.

Me?

I blame the greed of the people.
The people are the ones who signed credit card agreements without reading the terms so they can go out an buy stuff they couldnt afford.
The people took those mortgages that were "too good to be true" so they can buy houses they could not afford.
The people are the ones who opted to re-fi so they can get cash out and use that money to buy stuff they cant afford.
The people are the ones who invested in the market on a "sure thing" so their money can make easy money for them.
The people are the ones who voted in the politicians that proimised them goodies and riches if they are elected.

Me?

I blame no one but ourselves.

She really isn't that bright. No matter what was done or what will be done, it's going to be a long road getting us back to a decent economy again. This is just spin, the same way Republicans spin every bit of bad news they can find.

If she is stupid why is she the head of the DNC? Did they have a quota for dumb blondes to fill?

Ill tell you the consistant factor.

Its the MONIED interests who Buy out our representation.

They dont have to work very hard to buy the right because they walk in locked step with the monied interests.

The dems are much easier to spot when bought.

They have to bail on the dem platform.

That is why I vote democratic.

At least its harder to buy them.

GE and MSNBC currently own the Democrats, and have for years. You can see that by the way they vote in lockstep for things that benefit GE.

• Ban on incandescent bulbs when GE was the only company that made anything CFLs.
  • Corporate welfare to GE subsides in the name of green energy.
  • The simple fact that, despite the fact that GE pays no federal income tax by the same standards the left applies to Big Oil no one is calling for GE to be nationalized.
All you voting Democratic does is indicate how blind you are.

Forum List

Back