Democrats outraise Repubs for month of August.

Just in time :) Add to that his 6-point lead in the polls :cool: and things don't look good for Mitt/Ryan :(
Obama Outraises Romney in August - The Daily Beast

This is the biggie as far as I'm concerned...

The campaign also said 98% of contributions last month were $250 or less, with the average donation totaling $58.

What's Willard's breakdown I wonder...

That's a great question and I came across this site which shows the campaign donations.
It's pretty easy to see that Obama gets the vast majority of support from small donations from the american people, where Willard is a whore to his puppet masters like the Koch's

Obama:
60%, or 351.6 million from the american people/small donors
36%, or 210.8 million from the DNC
4%, or 25.3 million from corporate masters.

Willard:
37%, or 194.8 million from the american people/small donors
45%, or 239.8 million from the RNC
17%, or 89.7 million from corporate masters.

The 2012 Money Race: Compare the Candidates - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

You can bet the 36% from the DNC was also small donors and the 239 million from the RNC was from the Chamber of Commerce and big business.

This is the biggie as far as I'm concerned...

The campaign also said 98% of contributions last month were $250 or less, with the average donation totaling $58.

What's Willard's breakdown I wonder...

That's a great question and I came across this site which shows the campaign donations.
It's pretty easy to see that Obama gets the vast majority of support from small donations from the american people, where Willard is a whore to his puppet masters like the Koch's

Obama:

Willard:

You can bet the 36% from the DNC was also small donors and the 239 million from the RNC was from the Chamber of Commerce and big business.

You're such a hack....you can bet on that. :lol:

You do know that overall Romney has a substantial money lead over Obama because of all the money Obama spent on attack ads when Romney became the presumptive nominee that is not a good thing for Obama going into the home stretch of the election. Fyi there is a reason it's called an convention bounce what bounces up always comes back down.

Democrats outraise Repubs for month of August.

Is it really a good thing? This buying of our government?

All campaign donations whould be limited to $100 or less by all persons including those corporate "persons"
And all PAC's should be banned.

I agree but the Repubs argued vociferously that money was speech, Newt did back in the 1990's, so we got to play by the rules they got the conservative Court to agree with

On a side note I was checking the swing states that have some updated polls.
Colorado has Obama +3.4 no real change
Michigan now has Obama +4.0 slight jump
Ohio Obama +2.2 again slight jump
North Carolina Romney +3.5 slight jump there
Florida Obama +1.7 another slight jump
For the talk about convention bounces or lack thereof in the swing states with updated polls which are what matters the only real movement came in Michigan for Obama and North Carolina for Romney the rest are still very much up for grabs

For the talk about convention bounces or lack thereof in the swing states with updated polls which are what matters the only real movement came in Michigan for Obama and North Carolina for Romney the rest are still very much up for grabs

What is your source?

What is your source?

check RCP, dumb ass.

What is your source?

check RCP, dumb ass.

LOL conserva-douche, I'm surprised you're even showing your face around here anymore after your beyond epic fail thread you started in the flame zone :lmao:

Obama:

Willard:

Look at that... the DNC doesn't support their candidate as much as the RNC supports theirs.

You do know that overall Romney has a substantial money lead over Obama because of all the money Obama spent on attack ads when Romney became the presumptive nominee that is not a good thing for Obama going into the home stretch of the election. Fyi there is a reason it's called an convention bounce what bounces up always comes back down.

Neither is lacking in funds so who has more really doesn't matter.

LOL conserva-douche, I'm surprised you're even showing your face around here anymore after your beyond epic fail thread you started in the flame zone :lmao:

You're still all butt-hurt I see :rofl:

Go back to trolling kiddie parks, dumb ass.

How can I get butthurt when I'm laughing my ass off at likely the most epic fail in USMB history from your dumb ass? :lmao:

Now back on topic,..

I'm all disappointed you didn't accept my friend request :rofl:

I see you finally went and shut your Friend system off, after lying about having already done it. What a pussy you are. :rofl:

Finally realized no one here would BE your friend, huh :rofl:

Are we supposed to vote for the person with highest donations, or vote for the person with the policy and ideas we agree with?

The person with the policy and ideas we agree with.

Just checking.
Seems the OP was more interested in who collected the most donations.

Of course money was what it was about... No substance, just another BS waste of time.

No, he doesn't. At all.

2012 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

Obama has raised more than a 100 million dollars more than Romney, and has almost 3 times the cash on hand.

"We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact checkers.”

- Romney advisor Neil Newhouse

An instant classic.

No, he doesn't. At all.

2012 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

Obama has raised more than a 100 million dollars more than Romney, and has almost 3 times the cash on hand.

Republicans superpacs have way more money than the Dems.

Forum List

Back