Democrats ousting their accused perverts, Republicans looking the other way with theirs.

I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't watching it happen.
The motive of the left is suspect imo since some of the transgressions have reportedly been widely known about. Democrats are setting themselves up for a major wedge issue and Republicans are so focused on the political power struggle that everything else is secondary.
An argument for due process could be made but not by Republican lawmakers that went after the Clintons & Weener with no regard for due process.

It really is sad that this is where we are politically. We desperately need a viable 3rd party.
It matters absolutely not about what motives you, or others, perceive in your minds. That boils down to partisanship.

Besides, hasn't it always been said, especially for Trump supporters and apologists, that "we cannot know a person's heart" aka motives.

The fact remains that the Democrats did it, and they have high ground here on this issue.

Glad to see you being at least somewhat honest on this matter though.

Kudos.
is the high ground not saying anything about it until it becomes fashionable? What about the fact of doing them in the first place?
Nobody has the high ground here. What a dumb thing to say.

Republicans are trying to have their cake and eat it too. I see them on USMB running victory laps as if one of their own wasn't very recently caught having gay sex in his office, and another isn't being accused of trying to fuck a 14 year old girl when he was in his 30s. :dunno:

And another one used taxpayer dollars to pay off one of his victims, and refuses to resign.

That dozens of liberals and Dem's have been exposed as serial women abusers over the past few months may have had something to do with Dem's resigning. This is not an apples to apples comparison.

You're right, Moore is accused of child molestation. Much worse than what any of the dems have resigned over.

The motive of the left is suspect imo since some of the transgressions have reportedly been widely known about. Democrats are setting themselves up for a major wedge issue and Republicans are so focused on the political power struggle that everything else is secondary.
An argument for due process could be made but not by Republican lawmakers that went after the Clintons & Weener with no regard for due process.

It really is sad that this is where we are politically. We desperately need a viable 3rd party.

Republicans now support a self-admitted sexual predator in Lying Trump and an accused pedophile in Roy Moore.

The only step down from there is trying to get Charles Manson's dead corpse elected. And I would not put that past the Republicans at this point if they thought they could win with Charlie.

Republicans now support a self-admitted sexual predator in Lying Trump and an accused pedophile in Roy Moore.

The only step down from there is trying to get Charles Manson's dead corpse elected. And I would not put that past the Republicans at this point if they thought they could win with Charlie.
actually RETARD Moore is NOT accused of being a pedophile. And the woman that claims he tried her at 14 is a known liar.

actually RETARD Moore is NOT accused of being a pedophile. And the woman that claims he tried her at 14 is a known liar.

Ah your one that suffers from anger non-management and you don't know there are many women that accuse Moore of being a pedophile and groping them when they were as young as 14.

In any case you go to ignore Derpy.

Ah your one that suffers from anger non-management and you don't know there are many women that accuse Moore of being a pedophile and groping them when they were as young as 14.

In any case you go to ignore Derpy.
You may want to actually look up the law on what is pedophile dumb ass,

It matters absolutely not about what motives you, or others, perceive in your minds. That boils down to partisanship.

Besides, hasn't it always been said, especially for Trump supporters and apologists, that "we cannot know a person's heart" aka motives.

The fact remains that the Democrats did it, and they have high ground here on this issue.

Glad to see you being at least somewhat honest on this matter though.

Kudos.

Lib please if the situation were reversed there's no way a Democrat Moore would withdraw from the race and hand the seat to a Republican get real.
What ELSE does your crystal ball oh great Svengali?

crystal-ball-gazer.jpg

Forum List

Back