Democrats on this board are clearly trying to hide from reality

No discussions of what's costing them elections. Just silly diversionary topics about how horrible republicans are. Topics that WON'T get them elected in 2012. In fact I think its this very stubbornness and narrow minded hatred that's costing them seats.
They just can't pull their heads out of the sand.

How does arguing about rich and poor or god and science get our economy on track? Only a healthy environment is going to foster our economy to grow and thus create jobs. This is the issue of 2012 not how many tv's the poor own.

Let's advance the subjects to the point that real ideas can be discussed and not just try to get off the best insults in the threads.

Because all Republicans know science is bad.

If we knew all science to be bad, then it would be bad. I think the word you're searching for is believe. There's a difference.

Didn't you get the message when you confused verses with versus?

Democrats always abide by the Will of the People & Never use Activist Judges to get their way (Especially in California):eusa_eh:

Last edited:
No discussions of what's costing them elections. Just silly diversionary topics about how horrible republicans are. Topics that WON'T get them elected in 2012. In fact I think its this very stubbornness and narrow minded hatred that's costing them seats.
They just can't pull their heads out of the sand.

How does arguing about rich and poor or god and science get our economy on track? Only a healthy environment is going to foster our economy to grow and thus create jobs. This is the issue of 2012 not how many tv's the poor own.

Let's advance the subjects to the point that real ideas can be discussed and not just try to get off the best insults in the threads.

I talk about it all the time.

It's pretty simple.

Democrats are much to conciliatory to Republicans. They look weak. It should be a one shot deal. One shot at compromise then forget it.

Bush was a master of that. And like him or hate him..it made him look very strong.

LOL, you people crack me up...THINK OBAMACARE. that one was ALL DEMOCRATS. and since then, they have been hated more and more as time goes on. but if you need to live in some twilight zone, I don't blame at this point in time.

Forum List

Back