Democrats on Freddie and Fannie

DID YOU KNOW? Fannie/Freddie have YET to deal with the sub-prime mortgage rates that were given out during 2007. That means we are going to see many more foreclosures coming. They will definitely be hitting the tax-payer cofers again.

DID YOU KNOW: That a whopping 50% of the home mortgages in this country are co-signed by the American taxpayer? This is what government does. What started out back during the Carter adminstration to help lower income families get into housing--turned into our federal government taking over the mortgage industry with their policy of "everyone" deserves home-ownership--regardless of their credit rating & their ability to repay the loan.

Now--imagine what our incompetent federal government will do with another large industry--Health Care?

LOL -- It looks like I'm not making a lot of headway convincing the "bash Irie" crowd, not that that is surprising. But something seems to have gotten 'em riled up.

LOL -- It looks like I'm not making a lot of headway convincing the "bash Irie" crowd, not that that is surprising. But something seems to have gotten 'em riled up.
it would help if you started being honest
you seem to actually enjoy lying

Sure, I'll play. I haven't gotten my neg rep for the day from you yet.

What was my big lie? This?

"Read the OP. Blaming in on the Dems. No strawman at all."

If not the Dems, who is the video in the OP blaming?

it wasnt blaming them as much as showing their hypocrisy
can you REALLY be that fucking stupid you dont get it?

I see.

The OP posting a video blaming the Dems in a thread titled "Democrats on Freddie and Fannie" is not really blaming the Dems, but showing Democratic hypocricy in blaming the Republicans.

But in response when I post a article showing fault with the Republicans, that is not showing Republican hypocricy in blaming the Democrats.

And I'm lying.

I think I get it fine.

I see.

The OP posting a video blaming the Dems in a thread titled "Democrats on Freddie and Fannie" is not really blaming the Dems, but showing Democratic hypocricy in blaming the Republicans.

But in response when I post a article showing fault with the Republicans, that is not showing Republican hypocricy in blaming the Democrats.

And I'm lying.

I think I get it fine.
yeah, you show once again what a fucking moron you are
and you desereve any neg rep you get

Originally Posted by Iriemon

I see.

And I'm lying.

I think I get it fine.

LMFAO! Got the daily Divecon neg. I was beginning to feel you had forgotten about me today.

I see.

And I'm lying.

I think I get it fine.

LMFAO! Got the daily Divecon neg. I was beginning to feel you had forgotten about me today.

I think stupidity deserves to be rewarded...

I see.

And I'm lying.

I think I get it fine.

you keep showing what a fucking moron you are, and you will get them from more and more people

Last edited:
It's been great, but I've had about all the fun I can stand for the day. Have fun!

JReeves neg reps me with "Another example of Ire-liar at work" for this post?

And predictable Divecon negs me for posting this.

Last edited:
It's been great, but I've had about all the fun I can stand for the day. Have fun!

still whining about a neg rep
LOL

Didn't know you were the enforcer for whining.

Here's one of Political Chick whining.

I'm so glad than I get a chance to reply, unlike the less than honorable 'neg rep' that you applied.

Now, notice. Folks offer opinion, and defend them. They debate points with evidence. But none of the others, as strongly as they felt, chose the dubious method of 'neg rep'ing. But you.

Did you neg rep her for it?

Course not. She has enough rep to hit you back. Bullies only bully people a lot weaker than themselves.

still whining about a neg rep
LOL

Didn't know you were the enforcer for whining.

Here's one of Political Chick whining.

I'm so glad than I get a chance to reply, unlike the less than honorable 'neg rep' that you applied.

Now, notice. Folks offer opinion, and defend them. They debate points with evidence. But none of the others, as strongly as they felt, chose the dubious method of 'neg rep'ing. But you.

Did you neg rep her for it?

Course not. She has enough rep to hit you back. Bullies only bully people a lot weaker than themselves.
no, i didnt see her do it and shes not a little whiny bitch like YOU
LOL

Forum List

Back