Democrats offer $15 per head for Attendance at Obama Rally

Now I've heard it all....charging admission to a political rally?!?
Yes, genius, there is a cost per ticket. I know, because
The real crowd on Nov 2 at Morehouse

DSC05025-e1541203472987-710x355.jpg

Congrats on your mad PhotoChop SkillZ!
Congrats on being a gullible fool. :rolleyes:

Thousands Gather At Atlanta Rally As Obama Stumps For Abrams | 90.1 FM WABE

How may were paid $15 per hour?
Who knows...as there ia not a shred of evidence of that.

But Trump paid people to attend his rallies. But I'm sure you're good with that.
Drumpf even paid people to make his rallies look bigger.
True.

Obama can't even fill a 6000 stadium at a black college without paying people to attend.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 226478
Fake news. My daughter couldnt attend because the event was sold out.

I doubt it. I remember during his first term he held a speech here at a local college, and his minions were running around trying to drag people into the arena according to news reports.

Obama can't even fill a 6000 stadium at a black college without paying people to attend.

View attachment 226478
Fake news. My daughter couldnt attend because the event was sold out.

I doubt it. I remember during his first term he held a speech here at a local college, and his minions were running around trying to drag people into the arena according to news reports.
You can doubt all you want. It wont change the facts. Theres a reason this thread is the conspiracy section of the forum. :laugh:

View attachment 226478
Fake news. My daughter couldn't attend because the event was sold out.
Now I've heard it all....charging admission to a political rally?!?

They charge big money for fund raiser dinners and concerts...but for a rally?

People camp out at locations of Trump rallies just to make sure they get in. The crowds left outside are generally large too. Sometimes larger than the crowd that got in. You think they paid even though they couldn't get in?

If the liberal media shows images of the crowd on the news tonight, we'll see no empty seats. If the stadium is not full, they just won't show the whole stadium.

Those are the protestors outside at trump's rallies.

View attachment 226478

supply link?
He already admitted he cant. Someone sent him a photoshop they have been working on.

I wonder if this thread was moved to conspiracy theories or begun there. Anyway I'm sure its false.
It was moved there. Either someone reported it or a mod saw it.

Forum List

Back