Democrats obstruction over ruled. Way to go Georgia!

so it was FORCED through committee on bathroom break?

so it was a bill to give: license to discriminate?

what a stupid frikken title

thinkprogess isn't a reputable website

do not support them folks

I changed it to the AJC link.

no problem,

these leftwing website like thinkprogress , turns politics into childish low information, MISLEADING, dishonest BS...Like it's a bill that give license to discriminate

..and to me that's why we have voters today that has no clue what is actually happening in the REAL WORLD of our politics

It's sad that such a bill is even needed or that there is any debate about religious liberty. But, the extremist Democratic Party now holds the view that a gay couple's desire to force a Christian vendor to service their wedding, even though the gay couple could easily just get a different vendor, is more important than the Christian vendor's constitutional rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of speech, and freedom of private property.

So now states have to try to protect Christian vendors from gay rights bigots who want to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the gay agenda in any way.

If a gay couple walked into a photographer's shop and the photographer were a secularist who didn't believe in marriage at all and refused to photograph any weddings, I'd bet very good money that the gay couple would just get a different photographer and wouldn't even consider filing a suit against the secular anti-marriage photographer.

Forum List

Back