Democrats Object to Voter Registration Drive at Chick-Fil-A

Are they also outraged at voter registration at taco trucks in Houston? Hypocritical aholes

The Stonewall Democrats of Pinellas County are crying foul over Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark's decision to hold voter registration drives at nine Chick-fil-A locations. Chick-fil-A, the fast-food chain known for putting faith ahead of profits, supports conservative causes.

If that were true their food wouldn't be so expensive..

The Stonewall Democrats of Pinellas County are crying foul over Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark's decision to hold voter registration drives at nine Chick-fil-A locations. Chick-fil-A, the fast-food chain known for putting faith ahead of profits, supports conservative causes.

Sorry you have to be a gullible fuck

Is that all you can glean out of my statement?

Who cares? Let them whine. The more people signing up and hopefully voting is a good thing.

Is that all you can glean out of my statement?
Says the person who wants felons to vote

Who cares? Let them whine. The more people signing up and hopefully voting is a good thing.

Bbbbuuutt a Christian may registar to vote!!!!

What difference does it make where someone registers anyway? As long as they are legally entitled to vote....and breathing it makes no difference

Expensive? I thought you got your welfare check last week?

Expensive? I thought you got your welfare check last week?
I wish I got a welfare check, although I did work at Chick-Fil-A in 1976....Loved that lemon pie..

You can use your EBT card there so what's the problem?

Democrats want voter registration drives to be held in cemeteries.

A Virginia Young Democrat working for a Democrat-aligned voter registration group got caught filing applications on behalf of dead people when he filed an application for a deceased World War II veteran who was known by a local clerk.

Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes, confessed earlier this month that he submitted 19 applications for deceased individuals, according to a report in the local Daily News-Record.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that one of those individuals was Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at the age of 87. Claybrook was known by a clerk in the voting registration office as a former Fairfax elementary school principal.

If I had one I am sure I could...I see you know all about it..

Why don't we let every irresponsible fuck up in the country vote?

Strange that republicans are signing ANYONE up to vote, since their only hope at winning in November is a historically low turnout.
You do realize that the Hildabeast has the energy and the appeal of a slug? Low turnout is her problem

We do.....they are called democrats

It has something to do with law..........can you figure it out alone?

Forum List

Back