Democrats & Obama, Where are the Jobs???

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Democrats & Obama, Where are the Jobs??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Bush & the Republicans were creating jobs until the Democrats took control of congress in 2006-2007 & destroyed jobs & the economy.

Democrats are forcing more companies to send more jobs out of the USA.

Big U.S. Firms Shift Hiring Abroad
U.S. multinational corporations, the big brand-name companies that employ a fifth of all American workers, have been hiring abroad while cutting back at home, sharpening the debate over globalization's effect on the U.S. economy.

The companies cut their work forces in the U.S. by 2.9 million during the 2000s while increasing employment overseas by 2.4 million, new data from the U.S. Commerce Department show. That's a big switch from the 1990s, when they added jobs everywhere: 4.4 million in the U.S. and 2.7 million abroad.

fredgraph.png

2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. This amazing feat was accomplished with the Republicans working in concert with the US Chamber of Commerce and China.

See, Republicans can work with others. As long as they are communist and trying to bring down American manufacturing. When they put their mind to it, Republicans can be very successful.

GOP blocks Democrats’ jobs outsourcing bill – CNN

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.

2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. This amazing feat was accomplished with the Republicans working in concert with the US Chamber of Commerce and China.

See, Republicans can work with others. As long as they are communist and trying to bring down American manufacturing. When they put their mind to it, Republicans can be very successful.

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.

Rdean post a bogus story & a bogus link. :cuckoo:

:redface: Democrats like rdean are reduced to nothing but bogus lies when trying to defend their failed policies.

Not surprised, Republicans fought and won to have to have a provision taken out of the stimulus bill that would have prevented stimulus money going to China and other countries.

Another day of 1 idiot pretending another idiot is to blame for all of the problems in the country today. Yeah, right, Obama cares LOL... Yeah, right, Bush cared, LOLz.

This is history repeating nothing more. We are back to Hoover/FDR politics where trillions can be spent for gains that literally can’t even be counted because they are not there. We now have to compare things to “what they could have been” because the bailouts/stimulus/tax credits and so on have failed so incredibly hard that the goal post had to be moved. What was once supposed to end a run of the mill recession now gets credit for saving us from a depression because no one wants to take fault for that recession ending up MUCH worse than “worse case scenario.”

Hope you fucks like Hooverviles and starving while the president orders the burning of food so that prices can stay high… Wait, we now have the lowest grade food (taco bell and Mc Donald’s) to feed all the smart asses out there.

Don't know why anybody should be surprised that we're losing jobs and investments here, the rest of the world is cutting taxes and making it easier to do business while we're trying to raise taxes and increase the costs of starting a business or growing one. We're more interested in income and wealth inequality when we should be worrying about economic growth.

"Bush & the Republicans were creating jobs until the Democrats took control of congress in 2006-2007 & destroyed jobs & the economy."

That should get you a nomination on Ravi's thread.

I dono who that is a quote of, I kow it's not me.

Should I go out and find some blind partisian posts made by you for Obama/Dems?

Hope you fucks like Hooverviles and starving while the president orders the burning of food so that prices can stay high… Wait, we now have the lowest grade food (taco bell and Mc Donald’s) to feed all the smart asses out there.

They're not HOOVERVILLE'S.

They are:

Obama Centers for Hope and Change.

Adding 200 ,000 a month vs losing 600,000 a month under the republicans

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

Are you sure you're a rightwinger?

Man, I really hope that 200,000 a month number gets better as time goes on. Might mean Obama would get re-elected, but I think we just gotta get more people back to work.

Man, I really hope that 200,000 a month number gets better as time goes on. Might mean Obama would get re-elected, but I think we just gotta get more people back to work.

Thankfully, Obama gets to run against a republican when he gets re-elected

Worst field of republicans in a generation. Adding 200,000 jobs vs "Obama does not have a birth certificate"

Worst field of republicans in a generation. Adding 200,000 jobs vs "Obama does not have a birth certificate"

I knew it, ain't no way you're a right winger, you sneaky bastard. :razz:

I knew it, ain't no way you're a right winger, you sneaky bastard. :razz:

Real right wingers care about jobs

LOL at your math.

LOL at your math.

Look at the last two months

Cheap labor is what's moving jobs ovreseas.

And we'll all be a lot better off when American workers wake up and start demanding wages more in line with their Chinese and Indian counterparts.

"Prosperity through lower wages!"

LOL at your math.

Look at the last two months

Look at how many people fall off the ass end of EU... Realize that not everyone that losses a job will sign up for UE. Realize you're a sell out partsian pos that couldn't care less if the country was dying as long as you're party can get re-elected.

Last edited:
Or to be more clear RW, you have been claiming UE has been getting better sinse Obama's first year in Office. We should be around 2% UE by now useing the BS numbers you provide.

Forum List

Back