Democrats now okay to go to war with Iran

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
In case you have been paying more attention to the supposed suicide bomber heading to the capital, there was other news that broke right afterwards "Convieniently so for the democrats". Democrats in congress now approve of military action against Iran. After spending 6 years accusing the republicans of warmongering, the democrats are now doing some warmongering themselves.
I am still waiting for a link, the news just broke on TV.
Are there any liberals on this board that will be hypocrits over this and say it is perfectly fine to go to war with a country that may or may not have WMD's? We shall see.

Last edited:
The Dear Leader's War with Iran will be supported 100% by the loony Obama-Bots. This is why i always say the 'Anti-War' Left are the biggest frauds in this country. They'll go along very willingly. Bet on that.

The most we would do is airstrikes, Obama wont commit troops to the ground. It's an election year and the democrats are trying to pretend they are tough on foreign policy. It gives off the image that they 1) Give a rats ass about Israel when we all know that they dont and 2) Foreign policy image.
It's all a game.

I've been following this story since it broke. I don't know why there's no link yet. It could be that the man is from the religion of peace, or that he donned the suicide vest after praying at the local mosque. As soon as someone can think up a plausible cover story they will break a link.

It's Friday, it could take hours to get a link. I dont have that kind of time "Have to go to work", so if someone would please post the link when it comes up I would appreciate it.

Here

Exclusive: Feds Arrest Man Allegedly Heading To U.S. Capitol For Suicide Mission After Sting Investigation | Fox News

Authorities have arrested a man allegedly on his way to the U.S. Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack on one of the nation's most symbolic landmarks, Fox News has learned exclusively.

The man, in his 30s and of Moroccan descent, was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he expressed interest in conducting an attack. It's unclear how the FBI learned of his aspirations.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda.

Shown here is the alley near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., where a man was arrested on his way, authorities said, to conduct what he thought was a suicide attack on the Capitol.

When he was arrested Friday in Washington, he was carrying with him a vest supposedly packed with explosives, but the material inside was not actually dangerous, Fox News was told.

A short time earlier, he had been praying at a mosque in the Washington area. His destination was Capitol Hill.

Read more: Exclusive: Feds Arrest Man Allegedly Heading To U.S. Capitol For Suicide Mission After Sting Investigation | Fox News

I feel like this should concern me more than it does. Down deep, I don't really care at all.

Iran can't refine it's own oil into gasoline. How long do you think they could keep fighting?
We could simply STARVE them into submission by plinking any truck on any road leading to Tehran.

And as for democrats beating the war drum....Iran recently announced some "advances" in their nuclear program. All the dems response does is nullify their news.

See unlike Conservatives who fall prey to the LIES told by foreign regimes, dems don't rely upon their foes for dem's victories. Seeking to instead win BEFORE fighting. Which is the apex of skill.

It's starting to piss me off now. I was just watching the news, and they interviewed like 6 Democrats that all said the same thing, that they approve of military action against Iran. Even Hillary Clinton got in on the action.

I've been following this story since it broke. I don't know why there's no link yet. It could be that the man is from the religion of peace, or that he donned the suicide vest after praying at the local mosque. As soon as someone can think up a plausible cover story they will break a link.

Theres another thread about that, this thread is about democrat approval for military action against Iran.

Here

Exclusive: Feds Arrest Man Allegedly Heading To U.S. Capitol For Suicide Mission After Sting Investigation | Fox News

Authorities have arrested a man allegedly on his way to the U.S. Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack on one of the nation's most symbolic landmarks, Fox News has learned exclusively.

The man, in his 30s and of Moroccan descent, was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he expressed interest in conducting an attack. It's unclear how the FBI learned of his aspirations.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda.

Shown here is the alley near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., where a man was arrested on his way, authorities said, to conduct what he thought was a suicide attack on the Capitol.

When he was arrested Friday in Washington, he was carrying with him a vest supposedly packed with explosives, but the material inside was not actually dangerous, Fox News was told.

A short time earlier, he had been praying at a mosque in the Washington area. His destination was Capitol Hill.

Read more: Exclusive: Feds Arrest Man Allegedly Heading To U.S. Capitol For Suicide Mission After Sting Investigation | Fox News

I feel like this should concern me more than it does. Down deep, I don't really care at all.
Stop trying to derail the thread please.

In case you have been paying more attention to the supposed suicide bomber heading to the capital, there was other news that broke right afterwards "Convieniently so for the democrats". Democrats in congress now approve of military action against Iran. After spending 6 years accusing the republicans of warmongering, the democrats are now doing some warmongering themselves.
I am still waiting for a link, the news just broke on TV.
Are there any liberals on this board that will be hypocrits over this and say it is perfectly fine to go to war with a country that may or may not have WMD's? We shall see.

Oh.....I thought this was the breaking news about a MAJOR Romney-staffer
JUMPING SHIP!!!!

I guess not......yet.

Obama-Bots will do what their Dear Leader programs them to do. Of course they'll support War with Iran.

Forum List

Back