Democrats Name Rich 72-year-old White Man To Respond To Trump’s Address

All the american political system has to offer "the people" is this; "your side is shittier than my side".
Republicans have over a dozen young and ethnically diverse people that I probably should have won in November, but surely will in 2024.

Irrelevant. Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class are always elected.
Sucks being an anarchist in 2017.
Anarchy, like liberalism is yesterdays labels the left has used up on themselves due to self destruction, nihilist/ism is their new modus operandi
Their feeble dreams died long ago.
One politcal party serving corporate elites and Wall Street down, one to go.

Republicans have over a dozen young and ethnically diverse people that I probably should have won in November, but surely will in 2024.

Irrelevant. Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class are always elected.
Anarchy, like liberalism is yesterdays labels the left has used up on themselves due to self destruction, nihilist/ism is their new modus operandi
Not my fault you can't see the forest thru the trees.

And, why not?

Under Beshear's leadership, Kentucky's uninsured rate went from 20% to 6%, and the uninsured rate for poor people plummeted 50%.

Thanks, Obama!
Funny what happens when you put a gun to peoples heads forcing them to buy a product.
That is how america came to be.
Washington forced people to buy a product? Do tell!

Impressive list of labels. Empty, but hey, who cares.
"Empty" best describes their ideas, but you're right fenton, who cares?

"Empty" best describes the so called american dream.
Yeah, that's why millions risk their lives to sneak into America, there is no hope here.
Dumbass.

And, why not?

Under Beshear's leadership, Kentucky's uninsured rate went from 20% to 6%, and the uninsured rate for poor people plummeted 50%.

Thanks, Obama!
Funny what happens when you put a gun to peoples heads forcing them to buy a product.

For those who choose the current left wing orthodoxy I would not disagree, it cannot even remotely relate to the "American dream" it once held up so proudly as for what they stood for...today though...emptiness

Sure, isn't that the goal of the nihilist?..the very definition in fact

And, why not?

Thanks, Obama!

For those who choose the current left wing orthodoxy I would not disagree, it cannot even remotely relate to the "American dream" it once held up so proudly as for what they stood for...today though...emptiness

Actually it took all of this society to turn it to shit and the blame game is just so no one has to take any responsibility. That lack of personal responsibility on the part of all americans landed us here. And since we cannot stop blaming those other guys, here we shall remain.

Your founders were nihilists then.

Actually it took all of this society to turn it to shit and the blame game is just so no one has to take any responsibility. That lack of personal responsibility on the part of all americans landed us here. And since we cannot stop blaming those other guys, here we shall remain.
Yeah, blame the people who stand for individuals working hard to make something of themselves instead of those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass.

Yeah, blame the people who stand for individuals working hard to make something of themselves instead of those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass.

No one in america stands for anything but hissyfitting and caterwauling.

" ... instead of those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass" like Wall Street, corporations, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class.

Your founders were nihilists then.
To the point that they wanted to destroy the presiding regime/opposition, but nihilists would not have drafted a constitution, but even if you can make the argument they were nihilists why would you if that is not the new goal of the left...it would only prove I was correct in pointing it out

" ... instead of those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass" like Wall Street, corporations, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class.
What else does Soros tell you to parrot?

Soros would like for me to do what you do, support those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass" like Wall Street, corporations, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class.

Soros would like for me to do what you do, support those that whine for bigger government and freebie handouts for sitting on your ass" like Wall Street, corporations, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class.
Must be very lonely being an anarchist moonbat.

Must be very lonely being an anarchist moonbat.

And you need company?

What a relief!

I was sure the Democrat Party would choose a certain 12-year old "Texan" with delusions of wealth!

This board's only TRUE (albeit closeted) Democrat!

Hey, did the OP headline just get one digit wrong?

Forum List

Back