Democrats MUST distance themselves from Antifa. Stat

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.

If trump doesnt brand them terrorists, i am going to destroy his statue

Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.
No, now stop giving the left ways to not be elected. We want more violence from the left, we want more hate groups burning cities and punching women who support free speech. Yes, the more the left goes off the rails, the longer they wont regain power.

• Banned
No, now stop giving the left ways to not be elected. We want more violence from the left, we want more hate groups burning cities and punching women who support free speech. Yes, the more the left goes off the rails, the longer they wont regain power.
I get your point but the trade off is not worth it. Businesses damaged, property destroyed, city parks ransacked, individuals injured. Etc...

I get your point but the trade off is not worth it. Businesses damaged, property destroyed, city parks ransacked, individuals injured. Etc...
Hillary not voted in because she supported Antifa, while Donald J Trump was touting to Make America Great Again, and doing it, 1 step at a time. Sometimes you have to have pain along with the pleasure. 100 years and no Democrat control, as long as the libs keep burning cities.

new-world-order-quote-globalism-humanism-and-money-the-new-world-order-josey39s.jpg

And those are the exact things that the left is training our stupid and our children to revolt against. We had better wise up. Democrat has become synonymous with the UN. Without patriotic adults, we will produce children with 0 loyalty to their own country. Then we will have no country.

WHEN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY STARTS REJECTING MONEY FROM NEO NAZIS AND GEORGE SOROS AND DISAVOWS THEM, THEN MAYBE THEY CAN DISAVOW, RECONQUISTA, LARAZA, BLM, AND ANTIFA TOO.

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.

More politics over country. You want more violence. Says it all.

I don't want it but I know groups that the left supports (BLM. Antifa, etc.) are prone to it because they're savages and simply can't help themselves.

More bombs in parks.

I don't want it but I know groups that the left supports (BLM. Antifa, etc.) are prone to it because they're savages and simply can't help themselves.

They are all the same group. When you see ANTIFA you are seeing multiple groups rioting under the ANTIFA flag.

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.
Nah, they just give them a platform on the Leftist News every night, same as they do for Neo Nazis.

Forum List

Back