Democrats must be Proud: Draft Propaganda reaches Eminem

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://drudgereport.com/flashrs.htm

EMINEM: 'BUSH LIKE A DOG CHASING ITS TAIL'
Fri Oct 22 2004 13:45:08 ET

Rapper Eminem bodyslams President Bush in the upcoming edition of ROLLING STONE, publishing sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

President Bush is "like dog chasing its tail," the Hollywood-bound Eminem tells the magazine, set to street during the first week of November.

RS: You get deep into your feelings about President Bush and Iraq on “Mosh.” Do you think the Iraq War was a mistake?

E: He’s been painted to be this hero and he’s got our troops over there dying for no reason. I haven’t heard an explanation yet that I can understand. Explain to us why we have troops over there dying.

RS: There is no good answer.

E: I think he started a mess. America is the best country there is, the best country to live in. But he’s f**kin’ that up and could run our country into the ground. He jumped the gun, and he f**ked up so bad he doesn’t know what to do right now. He’s in a tailspin, running around like a dog chasing its tail. And we got young people over there dyin’, kids in their teens, early twenties that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like a Vietnam 2. Bin Laden attacked us and we attacked Saddam. We ain’t heard from Saddam for ten years, but we go attack Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some answers.

RS: Are you voting?

E: This is the first year I’ve registered to vote. And I’m gonna vote. Bush is definitely not my homie, but I’m still undecided. Kerry has been known to say some things that’s caught my attention, made a few statements I’ve liked, but I don’t know. Whatever my decision is, I would like to see Bush out of office. I don’t wanna see my little brother get drafted. He just turned eighteen. I don’t want to see him lose his life. People think their votes don’t count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherf**kin’ vote counts.

Developing...

This is fucking ridiculous. There is still an information crisis in this country.

He doesn't like the President, and he's sure he's not going to vote for him, but he is still undecided?

And I love the interviewer's probing questions(?):

"There is no good answer."

Enimen is :gay:

REAL concerned about his opinion.

Funny read tho

Im less concerned about eminem's opinion and more concerned about how this draft thing has seaped its way into to common knowledge. People went from fearing the draft to expecting it coming. Such irresponsibilty by Media wing of the Democratic party.

This isn't news. Eminem has been weary of a draft long before any of the current draft rumors/legislation came about.

In his CD from a couple of years ago there's a lyirc, "now you laugh 'til your motherfucking ass gets drafted/ when you're at band camp thinking the draft can't happen/ all this terror america demands action/ next thing you know you got uncle sam's ass asking/ to join the army or what you do for their navy" etc, etc.

I can't wait to be fighting side by side with Eminem :firing: I'm such a big fan YAY! GO Bush... :rotflmao:

and by the way the interviewer my god where did the y get him, I don't think anyone could be more inteligent :scratch:

-=d=- said:
I can't think of anyone who would be better served by joining the army.

(sigh)..

Nah, he would have been arrested with the Abu garib prison scandal and all.

He is probably deciding between Kerry and Nader.

Quite frankly the fact that he is against Bush is all the more reason to vote for the President.

Doesn't Eminem rap about beating gays and women?? Yeah, there is someone to listen to on matters of national issues. What a dumbass!!!

Its a good thing that the 12 - 15 year olds that waste their parents money on his crappy albums can't vote.

Eminem - what a waste of air. I wish they'd reinstate the draft just long enough to induct THAT prick!

"Bush is definitely not my homie..." :laugh:

The little idiot.

This intellectual interview is just the standard crap that Rolling Stone publishes. I've leafed through a couple of issues while waiting at the doctor's office and the drivel they write makes me ill.

Forum List

Back