Democrats Love Bush... so sayeth Max

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Funny article by Max Boot that I thought you all might enjoy:

http://www.ctnow.com/news/opinion/c...,1,5320172.story?coll=hc-headlines-commentary

"Bottom line: Governing is a drag. It involves compromises and trade-offs that, to zealots, always seem to be sellouts. Protest is much more fun. If last week's partygoers in Boston know what's good for them, they'll have the time of their lives between now and November, hootin' and hollerin' about Bush, and then quietly vote to give the ol' fascist four more years." :eek2:

nycflasher said:
Funny article by Max Boot that I thought you all might enjoy:

http://www.ctnow.com/news/opinion/c...,1,5320172.story?coll=hc-headlines-commentary

"Bottom line: Governing is a drag. It involves compromises and trade-offs that, to zealots, always seem to be sellouts. Protest is much more fun. If last week's partygoers in Boston know what's good for them, they'll have the time of their lives between now and November, hootin' and hollerin' about Bush, and then quietly vote to give the ol' fascist four more years." :eek2:

Flasher, you almost redeemed yourself with that one! Great link! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Kathianne said:
Flasher, you almost redeemed yourself with that one! Great link! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hmm...redemption.
Do I get a nickel back for that one? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Just the points! :banana: :beer:

ching-ching, okay cool
back to hunting terrorists...
That is, when I am not busy printing up my new line of "Dems for Bush" t-shirts... :wtf:

nycflasher said:
ching-ching, okay cool
back to hunting terrorists...
That is, when I am not busy printing up my new line of "Dems for Bush" t-shirts... :wtf:

OMG! :thewave: If only I believed that! :cof:

Kathianne said:
OMG! :thewave: If only I believed that! :cof:

The back of the shirt was going to be a picture of a vagina, but then I was afraid we might not be able to fly the friendly skies. You hear about that guy and gal that were forced to get off the plane because he was wearing a shirt with a picture of a breast on it? :baby4:

nycflasher said:
The back of the shirt was going to be a picture of a vagina, but then I was afraid we might not be able to fly the friendly skies. You hear about that guy and gal that were forced to get off the plane because he was wearing a shirt with a picture of a breast on it? :baby4:

I thought that could only be done in high school. Now as for yours: :slap:

Forum List

Back