Democrats look to use marijuana to energize Nevada voters!

California Girl, youre too hot. ive only dated one girl actually from california, barstow, actually, and she was HOT! (maybe because barstow is awful, ive slept the night there)
stop pandering to gop propaganda, please. it's all well and good to subscribe to that, but at least be a real conservative, who believes in deficit reduction, such as cutting down the military, which no republican or democrat ever has been willling to do. you need to be an independent. republicans are fags that cant actually stick by their guns - you know, reducing spending by not giving tax cuts to millionaires and not giving a blank check to u.s. imperialism in the middle east. obama is awesome because he is the best politican either party has come up with in ten years. democrats will burn just as much as the gop, because they both deserve to.

i'm sorry, i'm always wasted when i get on this message board. but i do believe republicans are hypocritical fags, because they increase government and the deficit as much as the stimulus.

California Girl, youre too hot. ive only dated one girl actually from california, barstow, actually, and she was HOT! (maybe because barstow is awful, ive slept the night there)
stop pandering to gop propaganda, please. it's all well and good to subscribe to that, but at least be a real conservative, who believes in deficit reduction, such as cutting down the military, which no republican or democrat ever has been willling to do. you need to be an independent. republicans are fags that cant actually stick by their guns - you know, reducing spending by not giving tax cuts to millionaires and not giving a blank check to u.s. imperialism in the middle east. obama is awesome because he is the best politican either party has come up with in ten years. democrats will burn just as much as the gop, because they both deserve to.

Please stop mistaking me for someone who gives a shit what you think of me.... and.... again... I am NOT a Republican.

youre not? my mistake. it's difficult to distinguish anonymous strangers from another. but no i dont give a shit about you, or what you think about me. we dont even know each other. isnt the internet awesome?

If I'd voted for Obama, I figure I'd want to stay stoned.

i'd have felt that way if i voted for mccain.

as for the opinion piece from the WSJ... well, at least they're not bashing anyone to energize the base. i suppose they could put anti-gay or anti-immigrant resolutions on the ballot and emulate the repubs.

i figure that puts them ahead of the game.

as for the opinion piece from the WSJ... well, at least they're not bashing anyone to energize the base. i suppose they could put anti-gay or anti-immigrant resolutions on the ballot and emulate the repubs.

I would have too, if I've voted for McCain. :lol::lol:

maybe you're just a wanna-be stoner. :rofl:

]i'm sorry, i'm always wasted when i get on this message board.[/B] but i do believe republicans are hypocritical fags, because they increase government and the deficit as much as the stimulus.

Gee, what a surprise! I guess you're the kind of voter, the op is about.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awesome, democrats are too big a pussies to do it because it's right. Now it's shown to keep them in power they are all for freedom.

maybe you're just a wanna-be stoner. :rofl:

:lol: I'm bad enough without adding any substance abuse. :lol:

yeah what the fuck sense does saving billion on needlessly locking up citizens.

Forum List

Back