Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room!

You must have been really pissed when Sensenbrenner locked the Democrats out, forced them to meet in a basement, turned the electricity off during their meeting.
I remember that. The republicans on the board I was on then thought it was a hoot.

"Too bad assholes" was the general theme.
That is the attitude we have to get passed kiddo, if we, the people, ever hope to get a real gov again, not this clown congress and white house we have had for decades.

You can't make this shit up, the dems locked the GoP out to 'get even' with them for catching the dems lieing about a vote! :lol:

The GoP and dems, fiddling while America burns.

Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room - TheHill.com

They are just practicing for the day they can also do this to the American people.

Oh wait, they already are, taking our eye off the ball, when it comes to healthscare scam, by sending the big dogs out on fox news corp. And other assinine things

The thread itself is not news. One party has been doing this to the other for decades. The difference here is that Obama came to office and spoke on numerous occassions about bringing the nation together. Bipartisanship was to be widespread. The Democrats are not listening to him. Why should they? The President has already started an enemies list. Greater division in politics is the real message here. The locked door is simply a symbol of that problem.

The thread itself is not news. One party has been doing this to the other for decades. The difference here is that Obama came to office and spoke on numerous occassions about bringing the nation together. Bipartisanship was to be widespread. The Democrats are not listening to him. Why should they? The President has already started an enemies list. Greater division in politics is the real message here. The locked door is simply a symbol of that problem.
All of that was just talk, pablum for the masses.

Barry's idea of 'bipartsan' is for everyone to agree with everything he wants to do and he is in fact starting to govern from only the left.

This more then anything else dooms him to being a one term potus.

So much for the argument by some on the left that the republicans have nothing to offer. How would they know they dont even give the republicans a chance :rolleyes:

Ugh. This is pathetic politics no matter which side would do such an action.

Well, this isn't exactly offering a plan on anything. The republicans on this particular committee just want to investigate Democrats.

I'm just saying the republicans are being denied the chance to provide input because the democrats childishly locked them out.

As far as investigating the democrats, this is as much bullpoop as the dems always trying to investigate the repubs, bunch of childish B.S. on both sides.

It seems to me that you are far more interested in the attack than you are the facts according to the excerpt of the article provided in this thread they were locked out when democrats weren't there.
So could you please explain how denying them access to the room when democrats aren't even there to discuss anything is denying the republicans a chance to provide input??
If the democrats aren't there in the first place then how are republicans going to provide input to someone who isn't there??

Well, this isn't exactly offering a plan on anything. The republicans on this particular committee just want to investigate Democrats.

I'm just saying the republicans are being denied the chance to provide input because the democrats childishly locked them out.

As far as investigating the democrats, this is as much bullpoop as the dems always trying to investigate the repubs, bunch of childish B.S. on both sides.

It seems to me that you are far more interested in the attack than you are the facts according to the excerpt of the article provided in this thread they were locked out when democrats weren't there.
So could you please explain how denying them access to the room when democrats aren't even there to discuss anything is denying the republicans a chance to provide input??
If the democrats aren't there in the first place then how are republicans going to provide input to someone who isn't there??
^^^^ And there we have our first open Obamatron's defense of the indefensible. Pathetic.

Soooooo....the exact reason they changed the locks and did not give the republicans a key is what?

So there was no valid reason for taking 100 dollars that would buy 3 children winter coats to change the lock.

I see.

You must have been really pissed when Sensenbrenner locked the Democrats out, forced them to meet in a basement, turned the electricity off during their meeting.
This is what is wrong with American politics in microcasim.

I made it plain that I view both sides as foolish, yet this poster is back handedly accusing me of being a hypocrite, with zero proof, just his unfailing rose colored barryglasses that its true.

Sorry to disapoint you chauncey, but this shit has to stop.

If you stood up and condemned this stupid shit it would stop, instead of doing what so many in barryland love to do, looking for the moral equivenlcy that gives Barry a magic bullet to get a pass.

YOU should be offended your gov does these things, that should be your first and only reaction.

So let me again make it clear for you, and so many others that still don't get it, i loathe the Gop as much as I loathe the democrats, both are equaly worthless, and pointing out the stupidity done does not make someone a supporter of the other side.

That should be clear enough.

See this is the REAL problem with politics.

Back when democrats were treated this way, at least on the msnbc board, righties were cheering and laughing about it and I saw very very very few make a comment against it.

However, now that a democrat is in charge righties as a whole try to take the high road and claim that this bad behavior should stop when the majority of them said little or nothing against it in the past when it worked in their favor.

It's all about political expediency and what they think they can spin. This game has been played before and will be played again.
A perfect example is transparency, under clinton righties argued that they had the right to know everything, then came bush and they defended him and argued for national security reasons he needs to keep secrets based on executive privilege and NOW in comes obama and the righties are back to demanding the right to know everything.

It's a game pure and simple.

This is what is wrong with American politics in microcasim.

I made it plain that I view both sides as foolish, yet this poster is back handedly accusing me of being a hypocrite, with zero proof, just his unfailing rose colored barryglasses that its true.

Sorry to disapoint you chauncey, but this shit has to stop.

If you stood up and condemned this stupid shit it would stop, instead of doing what so many in barryland love to do, looking for the moral equivenlcy that gives Barry a magic bullet to get a pass.

YOU should be offended your gov does these things, that should be your first and only reaction.

So let me again make it clear for you, and so many others that still don't get it, i loathe the Gop as much as I loathe the democrats, both are equaly worthless, and pointing out the stupidity done does not make someone a supporter of the other side.

That should be clear enough.

See this is the REAL problem with politics.

Back when democrats were treated this way, at least on the msnbc board, righties were cheering and laughing about it and I saw very very very few make a comment against it.

However, now that a democrat is in charge righties as a whole try to take the high road and claim that this bad behavior should stop when the majority of them said little or nothing against it in the past when it worked in their favor.

It's all about political expediency and what they think they can spin. This game has been played before and will be played again.
A perfect example is transparency, under clinton righties argued that they had the right to know everything, then came bush and they defended him and argued for national security reasons he needs to keep secrets based on executive privilege and NOW in comes obama and the righties are back to demanding the right to know everything.

It's a game pure and simple.

So it is OK to play this game.

2 wars, recession, 10% unemployemnt, credit crisis, foreclosuures everywhere....but the repubnlicans did it so it is ok to do it now.

I see.

You can't make this shit up, the dems locked the GoP out to 'get even' with them for catching the dems lieing about a vote! :lol:

They are just practicing for the day they can also do this to the American people.

Oh wait, they already are, taking our eye off the ball, when it comes to healthscare scam, by sending the big dogs out on fox news corp. And other assinine things

LOL so you watched glenn beck last night too?? LOL OMG
I just thought it was hilarious the way he was condescending to his viewers as he had to explain the "magic trick" OMG that was freaking hilarious.

^^^^ And there we have our first open Obamatron's defense of the indefensible. Pathetic.

So in other words, AND ONCE AGAIN, you have NOTHING real to offer and can only respond with avoidance and personal attacks.

I am talking abotu tht FACTS which you righties seem to wish to ignore as you go on your rants.

So can you answer my simple questions concerning the FACTS or are you going to continue to avoid and run away from the facts?

LOL so you watched glenn beck last night too?? LOL OMG
I just thought it was hilarious the way he was condescending to his viewers as he had to explain the "magic trick" OMG that was freaking hilarious.

I agree....the way he delivered the message was not the best....but I got past the "arrogance" he portrayed....and actually believed that his point may be the only logical scenario....I mean.....I watched NBC last night (my kid's teacher makes them watch NBC every weeknight) and I heard nothing about healthcare and lots about Fox news......Strange if you ask me.

Soooooo....the exact reason they changed the locks and did not give the republicans a key is what?

Can you read?? According to the first line in the article the door was locked to keep republicans from meeting WHEN DEMOCRATS AREN'T THERE. So the argument presented by righties here that the republcians are being denied the opportunity to provide input is patently FALSE.

So in other words, AND ONCE AGAIN, you have NOTHING real to offer and can only respond with avoidance and personal attacks.

I am talking abotu tht FACTS which you righties seem to wish to ignore as you go on your rants.

So can you answer my simple questions concerning the FACTS or are you going to continue to avoid and run away from the facts?

The fact is the lock was changed. WHether or not democrats took advantage of this lock changing is irrelevant...the fact is the locks were changed...and the question is....Why?

Can you read?? According to the first line in the article the door was locked to keep republicans from meeting WHEN DEMOCRATS AREN'T THERE. So the argument presented by righties here that the republcians are being denied the opportunity to provide input is patently FALSE.

And the reason they do not want repubnlicans to meet is?

So there was no valid reason for taking 100 dollars that would buy 3 children winter coats to change the lock.

I see.

OMG LOL

However, since we are going off on a tangent here I don't remember you coming back to that other thread where I showed that W was talking up global warming which you tried to claim he didn't. Did you get a chance to check out his 2007 sotu address?

Hmm? I wonder why you never came back??

I see.

OMG LOL

However, since we are going off on a tangent here I don't remember you coming back to that other thread where I showed that W was talking up global warming which you tried to claim he didn't. Did you get a chance to check out his 2007 sotu address?

Hmm? I wonder why you never came back??

I work for a living asshole.
Nice diversion from the point I made however.....100 to change a lock for no reason whatsoever....you are a hack....no more debate with you.

So in other words ....
Nope. If I wanted any editing from you, I would have requested it. My words say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Forum List

Back