Democrats, liberals, etc, who don't support the actions in Libya, check in

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
I'm curious how many on the left are against the actions in Libya.

I'm curious how many of any political view want ALL of our soldiers home, no matter where they are.

I know I do.

Don't be a putz Paulie.

I'm curious how many of any political view want ALL of our soldiers home, no matter where they are.

I know I do.

Don't be a putz Paulie.

Kind of a quick trigger finger there don't you think? I just read a thread where Shaman was all about Libya and anyone questioning it must have been a 'tea bagger'.

I admit, I find it pretty sick that war and death is accepted based on political party.

This has nothing to do with simply calling out dems. You know I pick on the right just as much, in fact I'm usually even MORE critical of the right because that's where I lean and I want to keep an eye on it.

I know I do.

Don't be a putz Paulie.

Kind of a quick trigger finger there don't you think? I just read a thread where Shaman was all about Libya and anyone questioning it must have been a 'tea bagger'.

I admit, I find it pretty sick that war and death is accepted based on political party.

This has nothing to do with simply calling out dems. You know I pick on the right just as much, in fact I'm usually even MORE critical of the right because that's where I lean and I want to keep an eye on it.

Who reads Shaman's posts anyway? :confused:

I know I do.

Don't be a putz Paulie.

Who reads Shaman's posts anyway? :confused:

How can you MISS them???

Uncle Ferd says he's crazy enough to do it...
:eek:
Report: Gadhafi Will Blow Up Tripoli If It Falls
Thursday, July 14, 2011 — A Russian newspaper is quoting the Kremlin's special envoy to Libya as saying Moammar Gadhafi has threatened to blow up Tripoli if it falls into rebel hands.
Mikhail Margelov is quoted in Thursday's edition of the Izvestia newspaper as saying Libyan Prime Minister Al-Baghdadi al-Mahmudi recently told him, "If the rebels seize the city, we will deluge it with missiles and blow it up."

Margelov also is cited as saying: "I presume that the Gadhafi regime has a suicidal plan of this kind."

The civil war in Libya appears to have hit a stalemate, despite a protracted NATO bombing campaign against Gadhafi-loyal forces under a U.N. mandate on protecting civilians. Margelov has been a mediator in the standoff.

Russia abstained in the U.N. vote on military intervention and has voiced concern about civilian casualties.

Report: Gadhafi Will Blow Up Tripoli If It Falls | CNSnews.com

I don't support what's going on in Libya, they should nuke the fucking place. We could use the glass.

Forum List

Back